Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

UGX-Mods

Welcome

Play Custom Zombies

Easy download & install of quality World at War Zombie maps with the UGX Map Manager.

Or take a look at our forum for more maps, including work in progress and beta maps:

Looking for something specific?

UGX News

xx

UGX Mod

broken avatar :(
by treminaor
13 years ago (August 24, 2011, 12:31:39 am)
Views: 366,624
Comments: 163
    The full version of the UGX mod was first launched with UGX Comosea!
    The standalone version of the UGX mod currently under development!

Non-standalone version 1.0 of this mod has been released alongside UGX Comosea!
    Click here to see the download page.

NEW GAME MODES
    Now there are more ways to enjoy World at War's zombie mode! Expanding on the classic zombie gameplay, we've included 5 separate game modes each offering a unique experience:

• Gun Game: This was a favourite from UGX Christmas, and it's been tweaked and improved to be even better than before. Compete with your friends to get enough points, so you can reach the highest gun in the cycle before they can beat you to it.
    • Sharpshooter: An endless cycle of random weapons is thrust upon the players, forcing you to fight off the zombie horde with whatever you're given! This offers a fun twist on the classic zombie mode.
    • Bounty Hunter: A special zombie is marked in the game, and you must compete with your friends to be the first one to kill him, in order to gain a mega points bonus!
    • Arcade Mode: Our specially tweaked variant of traditional zombie gameplay, Arcade Mode includes 8+ new powerups and a special boss zombie round.
    • Classic: Un-altered classic Call of Duty zombies, but with the UGX Mod's epic arsenal of weaponry at your disposal.

Timed gameplay can optionally be activated on all five game modes, and on c...
    Read More
    xx

[Wiki Update] Ultimate Guide to Scripting in CoD5

by treminaor
    13 years ago (August 15, 2011, 03:42:43 am)
    Views: 3,315
    Comments: 0
    I spent 5 hours writing up a partial guide to scripting in CoD5. As far as I can tell, nobody has bothered to write one up to-date that is this complete (with good reason  :-\ ) so hopefully some newbies will find it useful to get started. I will continuously be updating it as I think of things, but the basic carpet has been laid.

Link: http://ugx-mods.com/scripts

or: http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php/Scripting_Guide
    Read More
    ugxmod2

[Manager] Return to Kneipe der Untoten - UGX Mod Edition!

by W1NG3D
    13 years ago (June 27, 2011, 03:54:11 pm)
    Views: 92,676
    Comments: 116

This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

This map features UGX Mod v1.0.3! For a full list of features, click here.

The original 1.1 version of Kneipe der Untoten can be downloaded in the map manager:
    ugx-mods.com

Return to Kneipe der Untoten is a UGX remake of Bar 1.1, the custom zombie map, which W1NG3D released with the help of Tom_Bmx a couple of years ago. This time around it will feature a plethora of new additions with UGX mod features, which include custom weapons, gamemodes, zombie types, and much more! The layout has been totally revised and tweaked, with the addition of a new area to replace the apartment block (it's now bigger and better). Graphics have also been radically overhauled with custom textures, models, and added detail.

UPDATE 10th DECEMBER 2012: This map will be released as a mostly stock 1.4 version initially,. It'll feature all four perks, the Pack-a-Punch machine, a power switch and a moving random weapons box. Note that this version will lack any UGX features, and will pretty much be a basic 1.4 style map (though from testing so far, I find it's still great fun to play solo and with friends).

Later on, a UGX version will be completed, featuring the mod with all its gamemodes, weapons and some custom objective stuff. This will be a totally separate release. I want to release these two versions because while I love the idea of new features and customisation of zombies, I also desire originality and wish to create a map which follows suit with all the original weapons, powerups, perks and gameplay which basically made zombies what it is.

The stock version should ...
    Read More

Subscribe via RSS
    Loading ...