Profile Link
Real name
Дмитрий
Country
ru
Local Time
April 27, 2024, 02:20:37 am

Contact & Social Links

great dude, I made the "instant kill" bonus work, a pretty useful and logical function, can you still teach a lesson, for example, how to add a purchased elevator that works after turning on the power, with a closing door, and so that it makes sounds when you ride in it, and also preferabl...
2 months ago
Hi everyone, I came up with a cool idea, but how to implement it?I tell you the idea:
when one of the players enters the room, several doors close, and the announcer's voice "attention, alarm, penetration into the room" (something like that) occurs, a timer is shown in the corner,...
3 months ago
All the same
hello , remove the hook below, if( IsDefined(self.zombie_cost) ) and foll...
3 months ago
I was doing mapping I want to remove dogs I see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbCyJeaZYhM when I added the _zombiemode file it is no loonger play as zombie mo...
4 months ago
Look for an equivalent function to the ones you've commented out. It will be something similar in name.
I didn't understand
4 months ago
I think it works for BO1 too, if you change the code a little bit, I commented out enough lines that pointed to bad syntax, and it worked in the game, when the switch was activated, the desired perk turned on, there were just no sounds, and also the spark effect, can you adjust for bo1, please?
4 months ago
Loading ...