Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
optic_deity's Groups
I know this is really late for WaW but it is the only COD with Modtools that I can run on my pc.  I really need Script Placer Z 2.0 but the website doesn't exist to download the script placer.  The one who made it said they would lock the topic of Script Placer Z 1.0 once he released 2.0 on UGX but it doesnt exist either.  So I tried to make due with 1.0 but it won't let me use it.  I have every .NetFramework there is, including 4.5, But I keep on getting the J.I.T debugging error saying that the Framework has an error or something.  I even put the files into the root for WaW also, but the app won't recognise the fact that I even manually selected the WaW executable.  Please help me with this seemingly impossible error.

I wanted Script Placer Z because All of the HarryBO21 Perks are accesible through the scripts the Application provides.
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I know this is really late for WaW but it is the only COD with Modtools that I can run on my pc.  I really need Script Placer Z 2.0 but the website doesn't exist to download the script placer.  The one who made it said they would lock the topic of Script Placer Z 1.0 once he released 2.0 on UGX but it doesnt exist either.  So I tried to make due with 1.0 but it won't let me use it.  I have every .NetFramework there is, including 4.5, But I keep on getting the J.I.T debugging error saying that the Framework has an error or something.  I even put the files into the root for WaW also, but the app won't recognise the fact that I even manually selected the WaW executable.  Please help me with this seemingly impossible error.

I wanted Script Placer Z because All of the HarryBO21 Perks are accesible through the scripts the Application provides.
I'm pretty sure that this script placer hasn't been supported for years, so you'll probably be better off by searching for another script placer rather than spending time debugging this one. 

Loading ...