More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
risers wont move .... i donno why pls help

broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
did you make sure to add the KVP "script_noteworthy" "find_flesh" onto all of your riser structs?
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Yes i was talking to echo and rachet in the chat and and I have all the KVPs correct the zone is correct, the zombie spawn, they think I might have too many path nodes but I have no idea how far apart are supposed to be. Like if I was on grid four how many blocks away should each one be that's what I think the problem might be. the past nodes just being too close
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
If you are using the UGX patch then the riser function is broken, and you will need to fix it.

How to fix: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=32.msg72#msg72

Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
I'll try it out but the zombies new spawn they do rise they just stand there afterwards
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
I'll try it out but the zombies new spawn they do rise they just stand there afterwards

Hopefully the link i provided will help you fix that. Otherwise i would download sniperbolts tutorial and replace the UGX's version of _zombiemode_spawners.gsc with sniperbolts.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
If you are using the UGX patch then the riser function is broken, and you will need to fix it.

How to fix: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=32.msg72#msg72
Half of that fix is pointless... In the beginning he is defining things that don't need to be defined for the script to work. The only thing that matters is removing the level.script checks for the Treyarch DLC names. I have edited the tutorial to remove this unnecessary step.

I also fixed the one line in the _spawners file and now it works fine - the wiki link has been updated with this new version. Some missing soundfiles have also been added.

And for crying out loud, report these things to a dev directly instead of just posting workarounds and "it's broken" in help topics. This doesn't fix the bigger problem and then later people run into the same issues again because they are still using the broken file. This could have been fixed as soon as it was discovered if the proper reporting had been done.

If there is anything ELSE that needs to be fixed, please tell me directly and I will fix it. It's been years since I've dealt with a stock installation and I am unaware of most of the idiotic problems left behind by Treyarch that break the basic functions of zombiemode.

@OP If you want to save some time, just download the fixed _zombiemode_spawner from this reply and replace the one youre using. The risers will be fixed after you recompile.

PS: You have about twice as many pathnodes as you actually need in that room you screenshotted.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
And for crying out loud, report these things to a dev directly instead of just posting workarounds and "it's broken" in help topics. This doesn't fix the problem and then later people run into the same issues again because they are using the broken file. This could have been fixed as soon as it was discovered if the proper reporting had been done.

With all due respect Treminaor, I HAVE reported issues in the past regarding many of the UGX applications, scripts, and other things created by the UGX team, 90% of the time i am told that it is my fault, or its my installation of World at War thats screwed up, so i stopped reporting issues. I'm not trying to start an argument, but its the truth.

If there is anything ELSE that needs to be fixed, please tell me directly and I will fix it. It's been years since I've dealt with a stock installation and I am unaware of most of the idiotic problems left behind by Treyarch that break the basic functions of zombiemode.

People constantly report getting a 400 FX limit error and a missing file called ugx_modder.gsc or something like that.

Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:55:20 am by daedra descent
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
With all due respect Treminaor, I HAVE reported issues in the past regarding many of the UGX applications, scripts, and other things created by the UGX team, 90% of the time i am told that it is my fault, or its my installation of World at War thats screwed up, so i stopped reporting issues. I'm not trying to start an argument, but its the truth.
I have no PMs from you which reported any errors related to the UGX Modtools Patch. I always read direct messages.

I simply don't have time to scrutinize the context and content of every single help thread on the site anymore because the volume has increased drastically, so I like I said I need actual direct reports - don't expect me to see it in a thread and actually know for sure that its not user error. I know from experience that more than 90% of the time the problems asked on forums are user error, not coder error. I rightly approach all help topics with skepticism until its actually verified as coder error.

People constantly report getting a 400 FX limit error and a missing file called ugx_modder.gsc or something like that.
The missing file is just a CSV error, and fixed in the upload I just made. 400FX error is strange, I will look into it tomorrow.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Hey Trem do i havr to replace the zombiemode_spawner.gsc in the root/raw/maps too or just my mod? Because it doesnt seen to work.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Hey Trem do i havr to replace the zombiemode_spawner.gsc in the root/raw/maps too or just my mod? Because it doesnt seen to work.
Replace it in root/maps, and replace any one that you have in your mods' IWD. Then rebuild your map, your patch, and your modff, and your mod iwd.

Loading ...