My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming
Hey guys, I have a very nooby question. I installed the Call of Duty WaW Modtools, but I get a couple of errors preventing from making maps. The first error is when i try to convert assets in the launcher. It goes for about 3 seconds, then stops and says in red text, "Error: d11 version number does not match converter version."
The next error I get is when i try to open the codwaw.prj file. When I do this, a notification pops up that says, "FATAL ERROR: Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder (which it is!) GetLastError() = 0 An unrecoverable error has occured. Would you like to edit Preferences before exiting Q3Radiant?
Please help guys, I would really like to map!

This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Your using a pirated or invalid install of the game.
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
I doubt that because I have a disc version that I bought on Amazon. I have all the patches for it too. Do you think that if I buy the steam version it will work?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I doubt that because I have a disc version that I bought on Amazon. I have all the patches for it too. Do you think that if I buy the steam version it will work?
should work, and members should not instantly accuse you of piracy  >:(

id reinstall all over again and follow the "full" steps ( by this i mean taking "read only" off the entire directory and setting applications to run admin/compatibility mode - before - running anything like converter )
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
DLL error was fixed in the 1.2 patch iirc which means you probably didn't install them correctly, so what Harry said, "full" steps and also make sure you're putting them in your root directory for WaW, so you should end up with a shit load of folders in your CoD WaW folder.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
DLL error was fixed in the 1.2 patch iirc which means you probably didn't install them correctly, so what Harry said, "full" steps and also make sure you're putting them in your root directory for WaW, so you should end up with a shit load of folders in your CoD WaW folder.
I put the whole folders in my root directory; do you mean that I should stick ALL of the individual files in my directory and the D11 error shouldn't pop up? Hopefully it works. Do you perhaps know why radiant won't open the .prj file?
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I put the whole folders in my root directory; do you mean that I should stick ALL of the individual files in my directory and the D11 error shouldn't pop up? Hopefully it works. Do you perhaps know why radiant won't open the .prj file?
no, hes saying you extract them to root, like you say you have done but :

taking "read only" off the entire directory and setting applications to run admin/compatibility mode - before - running anything like converter

also, make sure you have the latest MS .NET framework installed. I believe you need at least 4.5 and up

this is our suggestion for "both" of your issues
Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:20:22 am by Harry Bo21
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
should work, and members should not instantly accuse you of piracy

Should probably read what i said again:

Your using a pirated ORinvalid install of the game.

Might also be an invalid mod tools install, but i don't think its likely for the fileSysConfig.cfg error. fileSysConfig.cfg comes in the game's IWDs(from what i can remember) so as long as your game is legit/not tampered/installed correctly then you should have it and it should find it.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Your using a pirated

I did, seems like your the one that needs a PA to proof check his own writing ( and maybe warn you not to be sarcastic as it seems to be your greatest trait. We already know you hate admins/moderators, coz allegidly we are ALL corrupt and evil. But guess what? We dont care )

Your = "YOU ARE" - implies one to be "doing or in the process of performing said action"

it could be Your using a pirated or
or
Are You using a pirated or

would be a "not accusing" tone...

you are a terrorist - OR a nice guy

doesnt work, does it...

and besides, doubt piracy is even related to a DLL error, and "invalid install" helps no one whereas "reinstall the game and mod tools" is what a sensible person would put...

anyway, moving on ( before another DD scene... )

I had actually had this error myself with the steam version on my laptop. But i was too lazy to fix it ( also there are a whole bunch of threads on UGX about this - shockingly not one referring to piracy  :troll: ), and just used my pc instead ( even tried copying the files from my working PC install over, no joy - so it has NOTHING to do with your install being "invalid" lol, but there is a solution somewhere. update VC++ seems like the one )

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4383.msg48333.html#msg48333

this would likely explain the issue on my laptop too, as its massivly out of date ( Its a DLL error btw, not D11 )

also, make sure you have the latest MS .NET framework installed. I believe you need at least 4.5 and up

^ Which is what i said here

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7337.msg79092.html#msg79092

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2187.msg20672.html#msg20672

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4062.msg44652.html#msg44652

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5270.msg58472.html#msg58472

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2395.msg22746.html#msg22746

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3948.msg42892.html#msg42892

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4631.msg51293.html#msg51293

Argh me matey, lots o pirates be in the 7 seas argh!

Either that or a large number of brand new newbies all "tampering" with their install ( think a simple VC++ error or something similar causing issues with a 8 year old program after 3 windows releases is obviously more likely than our site being full of tinkerers who fuck with installation files with no knowledge of it and pirates... )
Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:57:36 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 1 July 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R00feR's Groups
R00feR's Contact & Social Links
Hey guys, I have a very nooby question. I installed the Call of Duty WaW Modtools, but I get a couple of errors preventing from making maps. The first error is when i try to convert assets in the launcher. It goes for about 3 seconds, then stops and says in red text, "Error: d11 version number does not match converter version."
The next error I get is when i try to open the codwaw.prj file. When I do this, a notification pops up that says, "FATAL ERROR: Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder (which it is!) GetLastError() = 0 An unrecoverable error has occured. Would you like to edit Preferences before exiting Q3Radiant?
Please help guys, I would really like to map!

Error:dll version.....  is normal after first run of converter...
Error:Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg    --- gi into Waw install dir\raw and create blank cfg file with  fileSysCheck.cfg  8)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Error:dll version.....  is normal after first run of converter...
Error:Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg    --- gi into Waw install dir\raw and create blank cfg file with  fileSysCheck.cfg  8)
I get the d11 error every time I run the converter. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still won't work  :(
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I get the d11 error every time I run the converter. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still won't work  :(
you should never get it

The error happens because your VC++ distributable is out of date. You need to download the newest version ( google it or visit microsoft.com )

We have said this several times now lol

Apps are built against microsoft libraries, your computers library is out - of - date with the converters
Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:14:14 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
you should never get it

The error happens because your VC++ distributable is out of date. You need to download the newest version ( google it or visit microsoft.com )

We have said this several times now lol

Apps are built against microsoft libraries, your computers library is out - of - date with the converters
Ok thanks Harry  :D Will update my VC++ as soon as I can. I also have the European version of the game, so that may be the problem.  ???
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Ok thanks Harry  :D Will update my VC++ as soon as I can. I also have the European version of the game, so that may be the problem.  ???
nah should be fine, the only issue i believe is with the German Version ( They did not get zombies by default in the retail game due to ridiculous German censorship rules )
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd

Loading ...