Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Hi , I had added the BO1&2 guns to my map (rorke's version) and I have done everything he said about installing them  :poker:

For a start I did the HK21 my favoruite mg in bo1 and it worked and secondly I did the AK47 and it also worked  :lol:

When I added the hole package of the guns when I want to lunch the mod solo the game jumps to the console and a error window comes out and it's saying

«Exceeded limit of 1600 'loaded_sound' assets»

Help plz ...  :'(

Ps : Man this so stupid on the iphone I have been writing this topic since yesterday  :troll:
Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 07:44:15 pm by Tim Smith
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
Utamia's Contact & Social LinksUtamiaUtamiaAdvisorbuggy
i think that means there are too many sounds in your csv, you might have to remove some you dont need, like silenced versions and stuff
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
i think that means there are too many sounds in your csv, you might have to remove some you dont need, like silenced versions and stuff
^^^^

Correct, you have too many sounds loaded, you will need to comment some out. If your using custom guns, you can drop all the default gun sounds from WaW, which are in root/raw/soundaliases/weapons.csv

just put a # infornt of any you dont need
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Wait in soundaliases should I group the hole weapons sound in one .csv file because I didn't make one I left it to normal which is every gun and his .csv file
Should this fix my error :/
Marked as best answer by Tim Smith 9 years ago
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Wait in soundaliases should I group the hole weapons sound in one .csv file because I didn't make one I left it to normal which is every gun and his .csv file
Should this fix my error :/
Thats personal preference really, but youd be surprised how many guns share sounds, so it might be a good idea to have them in one alias. completely up to you though, doesnt really matter either way

but no putting them in one csv will not help, youll still be loading the same amount of sounds

What you need to do is stop it from loading the WaW sounds - as you dont need them, but they ARE still being loaded

So the WaW guns are in weapons.csv, the zombiemode sounds are in DLC3_share.csv and the player quotes are in one of the others (I forget the name)

comment sounds out of weapons.csv - for starters, half of them are not even used in zombies anyway lol

remember in csvs, to comment use a # not //
Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 04:57:57 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Ok solved thx

Loading ...