Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
launcher stop compiling my map idk why

Code Snippet
Plaintext
CoD2Map v1.1 (c) 2002 Id Software Inc. / Infinity Ward
---- cod2map ----
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\bin/main
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_27.iwd (60 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_26.iwd (522 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_25.iwd (139 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_24.iwd (502 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_23.iwd (3 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_22.iwd (529 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_21.iwd (13 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_20.iwd (69 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_19.iwd (52 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_18.iwd (51 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_17.iwd (42 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_16.iwd (44 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_15.iwd (145 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_14.iwd (655 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_13.iwd (400 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_12.iwd (453 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_11.iwd (366 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_10.iwd (549 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_09.iwd (413 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_08.iwd (484 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_07.iwd (755 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_06.iwd (537 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_05.iwd (569 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_04.iwd (711 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_03.iwd (743 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_02.iwd (694 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_01.iwd (350 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_00.iwd (808 files)
C:/Program Files (x86)/Activision/Call of Duty - World at War//main
C:/Program Files (x86)/Activision/Call of Duty - World at War//main_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\bin/raw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\bin/raw_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\bin/devraw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\bin/devraw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Activision/Call of Duty - World at War//raw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Activision/Call of Duty - World at War//raw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Activision/Call of Duty - World at War//devraw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Activision/Call of Duty - World at War//devraw_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw06.iwd (1804 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw05.iwd (1246 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw04.iwd (363 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw03.iwd (28 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw02.iwd (3163 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw01.iwd (5164 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw00.iwd (4592 files)
C:/Program Files (x86)/Activision/Call of Duty - World at War//raw/english
C:/Program Files (x86)/Activision/Call of Duty - World at War//devraw/english

File Handles:
----------------------
27018 files in iwd files
Loading map file C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\artest.map
writing C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\raw\maps\artest.d3dprt

finding triangle windings...
assigning primary lights...
finished in 12 seconds
splitting windings into lightable areas...

somebody know a solution?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
I had a similair error after adding a broken wall to my map. The error was maximum cells reached which at first I assumed was a lighting problem. I had to go back and tty remove what I added and it was the wall that caused it. Have you recently added any extra rooms or ligjts I would make a back up of your .map file and try to remove your most recent additions. Hope you get it fixed.
Marked as best answer by KDXDARK 9 years ago
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
I had a similair error after adding a broken wall to my map. The error was maximum cells reached which at first I assumed was a lighting problem. I had to go back and tty remove what I added and it was the wall that caused it. Have you recently added any extra rooms or ligjts I would make a back up of your .map file and try to remove your most recent additions. Hope you get it fixed.
hi, i already solve this problem.
This engine only suports 32 or 64 Dynamic Lights(somebody tell me that) so after remove all the spawnflags of the lights it work

image: http://prntscr.com/4ym479

Loading ...