Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Sup all,

I've been (attempting) to learn how to make custom maps for a few months now. I'm at the stage where I would really love to get some custom models from BO1 into Radiant, but... it's just not working. I'm watching this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH8-3Zj32lk but it's really not helpful in the slightest and just flies around too much.

I would like to politely ask anyone knowledgeable on this subject to explain, from start-to-finish, how to export one model from BO1 to Radiant in clear, concise English.  I have Lime and know the bare basics, but beyond loading up the models in a level and exporting them to the "exports" folder I'm lost. Thanks for your consideration.
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
DLC or non-DLC model? For non-DLC models:

Get Xmodel Utils, BO1 mod tools and move images using its setting (cant get it atm, since I dont have newest version)
Then find model you want and do this:

It will tell where the file is going you have generated. Move that file to xmodel_exports folder in WaW root and do this in Asset Manager:

But before you convert, you need material done. If you can see images in Xmodel Utils, then you get images in same folder as xmodel_export file. If you cant, then you need it from main folders .iwd (theres multiple, so might take time to find the right ones. If the file is .dds or .tga, skip this part. If its .iwi, get IWI converter, convert the file, so its either .dds or .tga and continue. Then do these settings in Asset Manager:

After converting material, convert xmodel and then you can add the file in Radiant

If I missed something or there is better way, comment and I will fill it in this comment :P

Loading ...