Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Clayxp1's Groups
Clayxp1's Contact & Social Links
Hi.
My friend just got WaW and I played with him MP with no problems whatsoever, but when I go ahead and try to play with him on zombies (Vanilla zombies, no mods) He cannot join. It says "Joining potential match" and then it says "Game session no longer available". I have hosted games in the past for other friends but it doesn't work. The only difference that happened is that i rebuilded my PC with different parts, that's it. I have port forwarded, told my friend to disable his firewall on the laptop and mine too, still does not work. I really don't know if this has to do anything but he's using home internet on wifi, the wifi is NOT the problem since the speed is 3.5MB/s. I am using my phone to tether my data through USB. The speed is 920 KB/s.
Things I've tried
Port forward
de-activate both firewalls
change ping 0 to 999
re-install the game
Nothing works.
I am using T4M and he's using vanilla (Don't think that actually conflicts)

Double Post Merge: July 14, 2018, 09:08:59 pm
I got vanilla to work but with mods it will not host. Neither me or my friend.
In vanilla it works fine if I or my friend hosts, apparently I left a port but now custom zombies won't work.
Thanks in advance
Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 09:08:59 pm by RamEXP
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Hi.
My friend just got WaW and I played with him MP with no problems whatsoever, but when I go ahead and try to play with him on zombies (Vanilla zombies, no mods) He cannot join. It says "Joining potential match" and then it says "Game session no longer available". I have hosted games in the past for other friends but it doesn't work. The only difference that happened is that i rebuilded my PC with different parts, that's it. I have port forwarded, told my friend to disable his firewall on the laptop and mine too, still does not work. I really don't know if this has to do anything but he's using home internet on wifi, the wifi is NOT the problem since the speed is 3.5MB/s. I am using my phone to tether my data through USB. The speed is 920 KB/s.
Things I've tried
Port forward
de-activate both firewalls
change ping 0 to 999
re-install the game
Nothing works.
I am using T4M and he's using vanilla (Don't think that actually conflicts)

Double Post Merge: July 14, 2018, 09:08:59 pm
I got vanilla to work but with mods it will not host. Neither me or my friend.
In vanilla it works fine if I or my friend hosts, apparently I left a port but now custom zombies won't work.
Thanks in advance

The only thing I can think of currently is that you guys don't have the same version of the game.
Date Registered: 28 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Clayxp1's Groups
The only thing I can think of currently is that you guys don't have the same version of the game.
What do you mean by that?
We do have the latest 1.7 patch since the game is from steam and not retail cd. But does it matter if we have T4M or not? Am sure he doesn't have t4m. I did fix one of the problems (The merge) which was vanilla hosting (Classic maps) but custom zombies don't work. Even after fixing it, sometimes the game won't join.
What I mean is that without mods the game works just fine, with mods loaded in, it will not join with the potential match/session no longer available error.
Marked as best answer by RamEXP 6 years ago
Date Registered: 28 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Clayxp1's Groups
For people still wondering I fixed it by instaling T4M on his PC i do not know how that conflicts but oh well

Loading ...