Happy Birthday!   Gabrielle just turned 27    
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Hey,

I cannot play Requiem BETA. I am a donator and I downloaded the shit, but when I am on the MOD I can't select to play, only settings, select MOD and quit are available. Yes, I'm logged in onto steam and I can play online.

Please help me, I really want to play Requiem :-(
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 November 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
T600_79's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
T600_79's Contact & Social Links
I'm having the same problem. It worked at first, now the UGX launcher wants to update, but crashes every time. I thought I'd try to uninstall and reinstall. But the uninstaller crashes or errors as well.

Sucks considering I paid/donated
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
I'm having the same problem. It worked at first, now the UGX launcher wants to update, but crashes every time. I thought I'd try to uninstall and reinstall. But the uninstaller crashes or errors as well.

It's shitty. After all, I donated for the map. I really want to play it.
Date Registered: 10 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
You bring the cash,we'll bring the thrash
Mind-X-Panda's Groups
Mind-X-Panda's Contact & Social LinksLegendary_nomadMind-X-Panda
turn off your xbox controller in options menu of ugx mod then you mouse click the single player / co-op button then reable when your playing in game your controller settings
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000

Nope, you DONATED to the site, the beta is a advantage of that. Its a BETA - that means it was likely to have issues

You didnt "buy" access to the map, you got EARLY access to the "unfinished" version
Date Registered: 29 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Ratmond's Groups
Ratmond's Contact & Social LinksABeardedSwaneySwaneynator
You don't have to launch the UGX Map Manager everytime to play it. You just need to run it once then you can launch Requiem from the "Mods" menu in game
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
turn off your xbox controller in options menu of ugx mod then you mouse click the single player / co-op button then reable when your playing in game your controller settings

Can't click either..

Nope, you DONATED to the site, the beta is a advantage of that. Its a BETA - that means it was likely to have issues

You didnt "buy" access to the map, you got EARLY access to the "unfinished" version

But a sad thing is if it doesn't work AT ALL. I don't care about it being buggy but I just want to play, which I can't.
Marked as best answer by Gabrielle 9 years ago
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Please follow what the beta page says to do when you have a problem, which is to email [email protected] for assistance.

Topic locked.

Loading ...