Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Update: Only 1 more member until the contest ends! Hurry and claim your place on the leaderboard before it's too late!

The UGX-Mods memberbase has grown quite a lot in the past few months, and it's time that we pass 1,000 members! I've added a referrals system to the site. Similar to other referral-based systems, if you provide your personal referral link to one of your friends, and he registers for the site using your link, you get a referral point! This contest will run until the site member count passes 1,000. Once the count is reached, I will see which member of the site has the highest referral count (staff excluded). In the event of a tie, a drawing will be held among a few staff members to decide the between a winner and runner up.

If you are the member with the highest referrals, you will receive:

•   Steam game(s) of your choice worth $20 or less USD total.
  •    Front page promotion of any one video on your YouTube channel, if you have one, for one week.
  • Custom forum title of your choosing (keep it within the forum rules)
  • Custom username color of your choosing (cannot be similar to current staff username colors

Runner-up prize:

• Custom forum title of your choosing (keep it within the forum rules)

How do I refer my friend?
1) Visit your profile.
2) Copy your referral link from the box:

3) Send the link to your friend. Once he registers and activates his account, you get a referral point! Your friend does not need to enter your username in the referral box upon registering unless he did not use your referral link.

I will be checking all of the emails registered as well as generally watching for duplicate accounts. Creating multiple accounts for yourself is against the rules of the contest, and if you are caught you will be ineligible for any prize.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I'm calling out Darklegion!  ;D Treminaor, please make sure his new members are legit.   :)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I'm calling out Darklegion!  ;D Treminaor, please make sure his new members are legit.   :)
I'm a bit suspicious too - I'll be verifying all referred members once the contest ends.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
no need to check mine, they are completely legit O_O
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
no need to check mine, they are completely legit O_O
lol...

Loading ...