Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Yesterday, you said tomorrow!
XCyberHDX's Groups
XCyberHDX's Contact & Social Linksdavid.demski56STEAM_0:1:99187672XCyberBladeXXCyberBladeX
Me and my buddy need a centrifuge for our map ascension remastered!

Our Map Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,13090.0.html
Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:14:59 pm by XCyberHDX
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 14 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
and i want angelina jolie in her prime to give me a lap dance but we don't always get what we want. you guys better learn how to do the most basic stuff in mod tools before posting topics about them. there are literally dozens of tutorials on the wiki and everyone keeps posting questions like "guys how do i make a door?", "how do i put zombies?", "why do i get a boner when i see a girl in tights?". i know i'm being kinda rude right now but do you guys even internet? don't you guys see the sticky threads that say you gotta check the wiki before opening threads to ask for help? seriously?
Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:24:34 pm by johndoe
Date Registered: 24 September 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
XCyberHDX's Groups
XCyberHDX's Contact & Social Linksdavid.demski56STEAM_0:1:99187672XCyberBladeXXCyberBladeX
and i want angelina jolie in her prime to give me a lap dance but we don't always get what we want. you guys better learn how to do the most basic stuff in mod tools before posting topics about them. there are literally dozens of tutorials on the wiki and everyone keeps posting questions like "guys how do i make a door?", "how do i put zombies?", "why do i get a boner when i see a girl in tights?". i know i'm being kinda rude right now but do you guys even internet? don't you guys see the sticky threads that say you gotta check the wiki before opening threads to ask for help? seriously?

This is a much better question than just asking how to make a door..  :please:

Nobody has a tutorial on how to port a cetrifuge. And I was asking someone if they are aboe to do it for me.  :)
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
my point still stands. you're trying to run a marathon before learning how to walk. if you're all serious about making maps and stuff you need to learn how some things work in the engine. and what you're asking is still as simple as making a door. it only requieres some scripting and you're done. and your map is still pretty fucking far away from being complete so i suggest you focus on mapping which is what's more important than stuff like that. you'll eventually figure it out on your own anyway.
Date Registered: 24 September 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
XCyberHDX's Groups
my point still stands. you're trying to run a marathon before learning how to walk. if you're all serious about making maps and stuff you need to learn how some things work in the engine. and what you're asking is still as simple as making a door. it only requieres some scripting and you're done. and your map is still pretty fucking far away from being complete so i suggest you focus on mapping which is what's more important than stuff like that. you'll eventually figure it out on your own anyway.

Thanks  :please:
Date Registered: 25 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
tdhadvocate's Groups
tdhadvocate's Contact & Social Links

It may be a simple question to you and some others but not every single person here. You were way beyond what was needed when it came to being rude sir or madam. The poor OP was just asking for help and this was taken way too angrily. Yeah the map might not be that far along but at least they are trying to make something. You didn't have to be a full blown a-hole about the question.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
It may be a simple question to you and some others but not every single person here. You were way beyond what was needed when it came to being rude sir or madam. The poor OP was just asking for help and this was taken way too angrily. Yeah the map might not be that far along but at least they are trying to make something. You didn't have to be a full blown a-hole about the question.
k
Date Registered: 6 October 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Invader's Groups
Invader's Contact & Social Links

I'm sure glad the guy could come in here and educate everyone on how simple it is  ::)

Loading ...