UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

How to transfer MODS downloaded from Workshop to other PCs manually?

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by vendettared
Date Registered: 29 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
vendettared's Groups
vendettared's Contact & Social Links
Without having to re-download the mods again? Basically I wish to transfer custom maps I downloaded from one PC to my other PCs without having to re-download it again, is this possible? Because I simply copied the "workshop" folder (Steam/steamapps/workshop) and pasted it on another "Steam" folder but when I ran the game, it doesnt see the mods.
Date Registered: 12 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
reckfullies's Groups
reckfullies's Contact & Social LinksReckfulliesReckfullies
Without having to re-download the mods again? Basically I wish to transfer custom maps I downloaded from one PC to my other PCs without having to re-download it again, is this possible? Because I simply copied the "workshop" folder (Steam/steamapps/workshop) and pasted it on another "Steam" folder but when I ran the game, it doesnt see the mods.

NOTE:
id_of_your_bo3 might be different for you so just keep looking until you find the right one.
id_of_your_mod would be different for every mod so just look through the folders and you should find the ff files that have the same name as the mod.

Go into workshop/content/id_of_your_bo3/id_of_your_mod then copy all the files in there.

Go into root/mods and make a new folder then paste the snd folder inside of there(if you have it for that mod).

Go back into that folder and make another called zone then paste the rest of the files in there.
Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:31:28 am by reckfullies

Loading ...