UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: vendettared on November 06, 2016, 07:56:05 pm

Title: How to transfer MODS downloaded from Workshop to other PCs manually?
Post by: vendettared on November 06, 2016, 07:56:05 pm
Without having to re-download the mods again? Basically I wish to transfer custom maps I downloaded from one PC to my other PCs without having to re-download it again, is this possible? Because I simply copied the "workshop" folder (Steam/steamapps/workshop) and pasted it on another "Steam" folder but when I ran the game, it doesnt see the mods.
Title: Re: How to transfer MODS downloaded from Workshop to other PCs manually?
Post by: reckfullies on November 07, 2016, 02:30:22 am
Without having to re-download the mods again? Basically I wish to transfer custom maps I downloaded from one PC to my other PCs without having to re-download it again, is this possible? Because I simply copied the "workshop" folder (Steam/steamapps/workshop) and pasted it on another "Steam" folder but when I ran the game, it doesnt see the mods.

NOTE:
id_of_your_bo3 might be different for you so just keep looking until you find the right one.
id_of_your_mod would be different for every mod so just look through the folders and you should find the ff files that have the same name as the mod.

Go into workshop/content/id_of_your_bo3/id_of_your_mod then copy all the files in there.

Go into root/mods and make a new folder then paste the snd folder inside of there(if you have it for that mod).

Go back into that folder and make another called zone then paste the rest of the files in there.