Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Current project: Afterlife
Signature
"The only time you should look back, is to see how far you've come."
Hey guys, this is more of an idea that I realized. So far with all of the Bops DLC 4 zombies maps they've always gave us so much and made things look beautiful and fitting like always, but with their initial release there always tends to be buggy and glitchy, (Origins receiving the gold medal) but it feels like they're giving it their all in these final releases. And now watching Revelations there's plenty amounts of graphical issues and model rendering issues from time to time. I feel like this is them giving it their all, and maybe revelations can be used as a tool to see how much we're able to do before hitting limits. Just an idea that seems fitting correct me if I'm wrong though.
broken avatar :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Pretty sure PC is capable of more than PS4 , it is likely to do with console limits more than BO3s
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Pretty sure PC is capable of more than PS4 , it is likely to do with console limits more than BO3s
Yeah definitely I suspect. I'm sure they'll make the memory limit for mod tools really high as they know when the next generation of consoles and games come and everyone gets better pcs they'll want us to be making awesome maps until the next time they do mod tools.
Date Registered: 16 July 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Wanna Game? Message me :P
Signature
Youtuber, Game Designer and Level Designer! Studying Computer Game Technology at Uni
truenightmare's Groups
Mostly Likely a console limit, only reason we would have to worry is if they allowed maps to be downloaded on console... which they won't ever be doing

Loading ...