UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: StupidEdits on September 07, 2016, 06:01:15 am

Title: Black Ops 3 Limits
Post by: StupidEdits on September 07, 2016, 06:01:15 am
Hey guys, this is more of an idea that I realized. So far with all of the Bops DLC 4 zombies maps they've always gave us so much and made things look beautiful and fitting like always, but with their initial release there always tends to be buggy and glitchy, (Origins receiving the gold medal) but it feels like they're giving it their all in these final releases. And now watching Revelations there's plenty amounts of graphical issues and model rendering issues from time to time. I feel like this is them giving it their all, and maybe revelations can be used as a tool to see how much we're able to do before hitting limits. Just an idea that seems fitting correct me if I'm wrong though.
Title: Re: Black Ops 3 Limits
Post by: timelordalex on September 07, 2016, 05:34:08 pm
Pretty sure PC is capable of more than PS4 , it is likely to do with console limits more than BO3s
Post by: DeletedUser on September 07, 2016, 06:54:48 pm
Pretty sure PC is capable of more than PS4 , it is likely to do with console limits more than BO3s
Yeah definitely I suspect. I'm sure they'll make the memory limit for mod tools really high as they know when the next generation of consoles and games come and everyone gets better pcs they'll want us to be making awesome maps until the next time they do mod tools.
Post by: truenightmare on September 09, 2016, 09:42:40 pm
Mostly Likely a console limit, only reason we would have to worry is if they allowed maps to be downloaded on console... which they won't ever be doing