Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
SilentR9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SilentR9's Contact & Social LinksDavidarretDavidarretSilentR9DavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarret
Hi Everyone! im developing a new WAW map and i having trouble finding anyone at all willing to help with Very light scipting and general radient quiestions. 

Its sad because everyone has migrated over to BO3, But WAW is definitely not dead. i personally like WAW much better many reasons, including MUCH better optomization and for WAW you dont need some super uber pc to play it at good framerates. :'(

Im trying to make this map a absoulte pinnacle in the community:/and WILL NOT be just another map. and would hate to see it fade out.

if there is anyone at all that even knows ANYTHING about scripting or Radient please let me know. i would hate to trash-can this map over a few simple scripts:/\

Fourm Link to map: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/zombie-maps/5/beyond-the-graves-ugx-mod-1-1-december-8th-release/16740/msg159400#msg159400

Thanks all!,
Kyle
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Hi Everyone! im developing a new WAW map and i having trouble finding anyone at all willing to help with Very light scipting and general radient quiestions.

Its sad because everyone has migrated over to BO3, But WAW is definitely not dead. i personally like WAW much better many reasons, including MUCH better optomization and for WAW you dont need some super uber pc to play it at good framerates. :'(

Im trying to make this map a absoulte pinnacle in the community:/and WILL NOT be just another map. and would hate to see it fade out.

if there is anyone at all that even knows ANYTHING about scripting or Radient please let me know. i would hate to trash-can this map over a few simple scripts:/\

Fourm Link to map: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/zombie-maps/5/beyond-the-graves-ugx-mod-1-1-december-8th-release/16740/msg159400#msg159400

Thanks all!,
Kyle
You are not alone, I am still modding for world at war and soon I am going to release my map.
I think you already have seen the map but yeh if you have any questions you can ask me.

https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/zombie-maps/5/w-i-p-snowblind-90percent/16218/
Date Registered: 24 October 2014
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
SilentR9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SilentR9's Contact & Social LinksDavidarretDavidarretSilentR9DavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarret
You are not alone, I am still modding for world at war and soon I am going to release my map.
I think you already have seen the map but yeh if you have any questions you can ask me.

https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/zombie-maps/5/w-i-p-snowblind-90percent/16218/
i know and yes i saw your map. looking great!! hopefully some others hop on the bandwagon! 
Date Registered: 14 November 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
McReaper38's Groups
McReaper38's Contact & Social Links
Hi, I'm here too, a new hope for cod5 potential ! (lol) i'm learning Radiant (through tutorials and videos) at this moment and will try to release a simple map for my first steps, also i'll keep mapping for cod5 because of it's optimization and also, for my friends ;). Regards from France.
Date Registered: 12 September 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
Dead Palace
Riptide1106's Groups
Riptide1106's Contact & Social Links