Date Registered: 3 July 2017
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Liamza2314's Groups
Liamza2314's Contact & Social Links
Hi all, seeing as we now have BO1 radiant and the potential to do beautiful things with it (Perish)
Seeing as not many people are making use of these tools because of BO4 as well as BO3 mod tools, I have an idea of what to do with them
Of course, I would do this myself if I wasn't absolutely inept with mapping, so all I have left is asking xD
I think we should remake the waw map Leviathan
It's a fantastic map that can be so much more in the BO1 engine and seeing as this is already a favourite and one of the first maps you think of when thinking WaW zombies, I'm sure many people will agree with me!
Anyway I'm just putting it out there.

-Liam
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
My only wish is for A leviathan remake as well (but on BO3) but JBird moved on and is doing Work on Unreal engine i think
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Every one have moved on to different things over the years but i wish i had months to spend on mapping like back in the day...unfortunatly there is hardly any time to even speak to the whole crew since i litterally work 288 hours per month aka 11 shifts a week. As far as the mapfile goes it is a painstaking process to find every single asset & custom texture including custom models not to mention animations for various things and the fles are so scattered across 4 computers
+in the cloud that even making a new map from scratch would be faster than puzzle every single piece together in order for it to all to work again haha :D

imagine us all takinig 4 weeks vecation and still only be less then halfway from making the map a possibiliy (provided we all worked hours on end to complete the task) so the chances of this happening is equal to 0% but the map in itself takes about 1 minute to paste over to bo1 Radiant. Obviously half the stuff was missing as mentioned above so it is almost impossible to make out what it is, so you can see what stuff i got almost working in cod WaW to get the idea.

This map if anything would be an even better fit in bo1 snce there is room for expansion of the original routes, something i was very passionate about doing before the release in 2015 but people had so high expectations that spending more months improving it would be a disservice to all the players out there following Leviathans Work in progress Topic religiously   & to everyone eager enough to wanna play the map after watching trailers etc.

Thank you for the considering it even for Bo3 - for a long time I said Margwas plus those tentalce mysteryboxes could be a nice addition for being all underwater!

-RadmaX
Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:03:25 am by RadimaX

Loading ...