Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
i love zombies
ZMBS DON GOONY's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
ZMBS DON GOONY's Contact & Social LinksZMBS_DON_GOONY
hey whats going on everybody I been checking the site for days maybe a week "no unread post since last visit"  F.Y.I contrary to my love for ZM this is my NUMBER 1 zombie site so lets get some activity going on and @ Trem this is me when i see more post from you on ZM than here   ???  :o no offense   cuz i want you to take care of home !! Post your imported weapon stuff on here where i do believe the feedback would be a little more appreciative!!
Anyways there are several projects including mine in the WIP so lets see some updates please .

thanks  :)
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
hey whats going on everybody I been checking the site for days maybe a week "no unread post since last visit"  F.Y.I contrary to my love for ZM this is my NUMBER 1 zombie site so lets get some activity going on and @ Trem this is me when i see more post from you on ZM than here   ???  :o no offense   cuz i want you to take care of home !! Post your imported weapon stuff on here where i do believe the feedback would be a little more appreciative!!
Anyways there are several projects including mine in the WIP so lets see some updates please .

thanks  :)
I'd post them here but judging by the fact that our home page only gets about 30 views a month I don't think I would get the feedback I need. I'll start posting more here and see what happens. Also we have two maps to announce soon ;)
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
i love zombies
ZMBS DON GOONY's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.

I'd post them here but judging by the fact that our home page only gets about 30 views a month I don't think I would get the feedback I need. I'll start posting more here and see what happens. Also we have two maps to announce soon ;)

Sweet cant wait to see what you guys have and the more post the more activity will be on the site or when you post stuff on ZM just put a link to here like with the easy fx tut and airstike tuts
Former UGX Co-Founder
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX Co-Founder
My Groups
More
More
Signature
W1NG3D's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX Co-Founder
Unfortunately that may not work so well on ZM, as posting links to our own site all the time might be regarded as advertising and/or spam :S However, I will have a lot more to post in the coming days and weeks and will make an effort to ensure all that info and media is available here first. :)
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
i love zombies
ZMBS DON GOONY's Groups
Unfortunately that may not work so well on ZM, as posting links to our own site all the time might be regarded as advertising and/or spam :S However, I will have a lot more to post in the coming days and weeks and will make an effort to ensure all that info and media is available here first. :)

ok i understand and thanks
[UGX] Founder
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

ok i understand and thanks
Yeah we have to be careful about how much we link to our site from ZM and CCoD, some people would see that as advertising or otherwise trying to steal users away.

Loading ...