Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Well taking that into account then lets change the terms to games that can only be modded
which is still the exact same issue

90000 mods for gta

102000 mods for skyrim

180 for GTA V

theres literally millions - and not always for programs designed for modding. Tomb raider for example, has "user made" tools for modding the game - as do a fair few games in the Ultima series and Baldurs Gate series

example : http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:G_DgMInfgTcJ:www.pcgamesn.com/the-100-best-mods-on-pc+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

^ and that is just a select few
Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 10:25:07 pm by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 12 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
(not official here!)
UGX-Mods was created first as a team modding page. Over the years, with the help of the community it turned into a custom zombie forum about modding for WaW / Call of Duty.
The focus of this site is clearly custom zombies modding for WaW and this is why people come and visit the site.

So far there are no plans to expand to other games. Maybe we expand to BO3 if there are "real" mod tools.

We (UGX-Mods Staff and Moderators) wouldn't have the time & experience to cover other games.

Like you mentioned, there are dozens of other site who do exactly the same.
I think we should focus on our main game where we experience and a great community already.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
(not official here!)
UGX-Mods was created first as a team modding page. Over the years, with the help of the community it turned into a custom zombie forum about modding for WaW / Call of Duty.
The focus of this site is clearly custom zombies modding for WaW and this is why people come and visit the site.

So far there are no plans to expand to other games. Maybe we expand to BO3 if there are "real" mod tools.

We (UGX-Mods Staff and Moderators) wouldn't have the time & experience to cover other games.

Like you mentioned, there are dozens of other site who do exactly the same.
I think we should focus on our main game where we experience and a great community already.
I also think it means we will get much more "high quality" work, as there wont be a million distractions or pros/cons per choice of tools lol

Streamlined skill basically

We sorta cover BO1 too, but only in the sense really that the mods get uploaded here, not a whole lot of info about the mod tools for it
Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 10:40:56 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
UndeadGaming's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
UndeadGaming's Contact & Social LinksHardCoreHDCoreHD
Well its just an idea i had not everyone will like it but thats why i created a poll to see who agrees and disagrees and delta thanx for spending your time to share your opinion and as i said it is more to see who would want to see these kind of changes in the forum
Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:11:38 pm by UndeadGaming

Loading ...