Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
rocky101010's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
rocky101010's Contact & Social Linksdemolitionjackrocky101010
Mine says:
"To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
v4.0.30319
contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining appropriate version of the .NET Framework."
i'll try and find a .Net Framework v4.0.30319 download.
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Mine says:
"To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
v4.0.30319
contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining appropriate version of the .NET Framework."
i'll try and find a .Net Framework v4.0.30319 download.
Your computer does not have the .NET Framework v4. It can be found here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=17851
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Clutch2265's Groups
Clutch2265's Contact & Social Links
When I'm downloading maps I download at 50kb/s why is this? I have a 20mb/s internet download speed.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
When I'm downloading maps I download at 50kb/s why is this? I have a 20mb/s internet download speed.
Might be an issue of distance from the server or a high use issue. This is what I'm getting:

Getting faster downloads world wide requires multiple servers which costs too much money. If we got some more donations it could be possible but unfortunately it isn't at the moment.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This may sound like a weird question, but when you are experiencing slow speeds, does the map thumbnail show as "Preview not Available"? Do any other maps in the manager have "Preview not Available" as their thumbnail?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
This may sound like a weird question, but when you are experiencing slow speeds, does the map thumbnail show as "Preview not Available"? Do any other maps in the manager have "Preview not Available" as their thumbnail?
For me, yep.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
For me, yep.
Ok, we will be adding support for an EU mirror choice in the Map Manager soon. Delta and I are speculating that there are either too many concurrent connections to the server at certain times or our host is throttling our bandwidth during peak periods. Either way, this should at least help some people.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
When it happens to me the majority of the maps have that.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet

Happens for me also.
Date Registered: 25 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SlayerElite1500's Contact & Social Links
So I'd like to start off by saying that the manager works perfectly fine me and one of my friends, but one of them is having a problem. We have the problem that was talked about on FAQ 3 and I don't remember if we tried that or not, but we are going to later today, but when he tries to install a map it doesn't show up in the mods folder (for UGX or ZM). I think the reason for this is that he had to create a folder and name it mods. Me and my friend it works for didn't have that problem. So I was wondering, is there a way to change where UGX installs the maps in the files? If I could find the UGX directory I would see if there is some code but I'm not sure where all the files are stored. We have checked and tried everything we can think of, from checking the capitalization of the folder to re-installing numerous times (and with his crap internet that's no easy task). Please help as soon as you can. He's had the game since December 13th and we haven't figured it out.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
So I'd like to start off by saying that the manager works perfectly fine me and one of my friends, but one of them is having a problem. We have the problem that was talked about on FAQ 3 and I don't remember if we tried that or not, but we are going to later today, but when he tries to install a map it doesn't show up in the mods folder (for UGX or ZM). I think the reason for this is that he had to create a folder and name it mods. Me and my friend it works for didn't have that problem. So I was wondering, is there a way to change where UGX installs the maps in the files? If I could find the UGX directory I would see if there is some code but I'm not sure where all the files are stored. We have checked and tried everything we can think of, from checking the capitalization of the folder to re-installing numerous times (and with his crap internet that's no easy task). Please help as soon as you can. He's had the game since December 13th and we haven't figured it out.
Have him run the program as administrator.
Date Registered: 2 February 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Eddie nestler 69's Contact & Social Links
I tried running the map manager app as a administrator and tried lunching a map on it, it brought me to world at war and i checked the mods button and nothing was there. I bought world at war on steam :(
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I tried running the map manager app as a administrator and tried lunching a map on it, it brought me to world at war and i checked the mods button and nothing was there. I bought world at war on steam :(
Check in
Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods
Date Registered: 26 August 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Stop Bleeding!
Psy0ch's Groups
Psy0ch's Contact & Social LinksPsy0chPsy0chxPsy0chwww.callofdutyplayers.de
I´m sorry if it already was fixed or answered but if I start the Map Manager it say it has an update (1.42)
But if i enter Yes it say it could not load the file from the Server( Could not access the file requested. Please try another mirror or try again later)
I tried it yesterday and today so I think something is broken :(

Sorry if I´m hard to understand I´m German ^^

Loading ...