Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
nope
broken avatar :(
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
(Image removed from quote.)
Maybe this one worked? sorry cant preview it first.

http://imgur.com/j4niN4f

I don't think those are custom map related files. They look like OS related stuff.

Also, thats your Windows.old folder. If you've upgraded to Windows 10 you can remove those files to free up disk space as long as you don't plan on downgrading to your previous OS.
Date Registered: 6 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Blackshark27bcn's Contact & Social Links
I try to use the Map Manager, but it doesn't work. It says I'm not connected to the Internet  but it isn't, I'm connected obviously xD. And when I can run it, I try to download a map but don't work. What can I do? My firewall isn't the problem I checked :)
Date Registered: 5 December 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
TanK21223's Groups
TanK21223's Contact & Social Links
hi i have been trying to play comosea with my brother on lan and every time we try it it comes up with a error when i try to configer settings it wont let me switch between co-op and Nazi zombies plz help thanks
Date Registered: 11 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Nyanch's Groups
Nyanch's Contact & Social LinksNyanchNyanch
I try to launch a map using the manager and it doesn't work. It is running on administrator mode and I am having no complaints from my anti-virus.
Date Registered: 18 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
AdmiralGames's Groups
AdmiralGames's Contact & Social Links
I have the disc version of WaW, and I have installed the Christmas mod from the UGX Manager, but when I go to Tools, launch into solo, and I go to the Mods area INGAME, it comes up blank with two options, Launch and Launch Without Mods? What do I do?

Double Post Merge: December 19, 2015, 01:22:35 pm
I have the disc version of WaW, and I have installed the Christmas mod from the UGX Manager, but when I go to Tools, launch into solo, and I go to the Mods area INGAME, it comes up blank with two options, Launch and Launch Without Mods? What do I do?

I forgot to mention that I am also running WaW on Patch 1.1

Double Post Merge: December 19, 2015, 06:46:05 pm
I've fixed the problem, just has to update the game! http://ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/alive/grin.gif
Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 06:46:05 pm by AdmiralGames
Date Registered: 26 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Digistr's Groups
Digistr's Contact & Social Links
So.. I don't really want to use tools if I don't have too, but I want to understand how the tools function. Like when I install for example the Nacht_Redesigned where does it actually store the contents to and am I able to just manually edit it's contents or is it all packed in a specific way that isn't editable via Text Files. I'm use to languages like Java and C where I can just take an open source file and edit it then recompile. I'm not use to 200,000+ files that are needed to create a massive file with .ff and .idw or what ever they are called. I noticed you can extract the .exe's and get some files to work with, but when that .exe is installed where is it storing everything? I searched my PC by date / time modified/created and could not find any files within the World at War directory. Even in the mods Folder it there is only an Empty folder named the custom map I just installed, but no contents.

Short version -> I'm just interested in how the maps are setup w/o the use of tools like what the tools are actually doing.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
So.. I don't really want to use tools if I don't have too, but I want to understand how the tools function. Like when I install for example the Nacht_Redesigned where does it actually store the contents to and am I able to just manually edit it's contents or is it all packed in a specific way that isn't editable via Text Files. I'm use to languages like Java and C where I can just take an open source file and edit it then recompile. I'm not use to 200,000+ files that are needed to create a massive file with .ff and .idw or what ever they are called. I noticed you can extract the .exe's and get some files to work with, but when that .exe is installed where is it storing everything? I searched my PC by date / time modified/created and could not find any files within the World at War directory. Even in the mods Folder it there is only an Empty folder named the custom map I just installed, but no contents.

Short version -> I'm just interested in how the maps are setup w/o the use of tools like what the tools are actually doing.
all manager does, is "extract" a compressed rar of the mod, into your users/YOURUSER/appdata/CALL OF DUTY WAW/mods folder ( where it needs to be for the game to find it ) - nothing else. Same as the installers, only difference is it also downloads them for you, and you can launch the game through it ( more features to come )

the folder created in your root in program files is created but irrelevent

As for recompiling etc - you should not be messing with other peoples mods in the first place...
Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 06:49:10 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 11 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Nyanch's Groups
Nyanch's Contact & Social LinksNyanchNyanch
I try to launch a map using the manager and it doesn't work. It is running on administrator mode and I am having no complaints from my anti-virus.

Nevermind, got it.
Date Registered: 25 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Darkbill's Groups
Darkbill's Contact & Social Links
It isnt showing any maps, i did the run as administrator thing, My activision folder isnt appearing when i did the Show all folders in organize in my users. Nothing. please help :(
Date Registered: 25 December 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
agentgulagio's Groups
agentgulagio's Contact & Social Links
I have the same problem I made sure the firewall dosnt block it but still says it cant access internet
Date Registered: 3 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
LionelMessi's Groups
LionelMessi's Contact & Social Links
I have registered and am logged in but the manager page says I can't see any of the external links to download the manager/maps.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I have registered and am logged in but the manager page says I can't see any of the external links to download the manager/maps.
you dont use external links via map manager

just click download on the map you want and it does the rest for you
Date Registered: 17 June 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
JustJulian's Groups
JustJulian's Contact & Social Links
I start up the Map Manager and download a map. But after a few seconds it gives me a pop-up message with the message that it can't connect with the download server. Any help?
Date Registered: 12 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Badplayer1's Groups
Badplayer1's Contact & Social Links
I wonder how do i play gungame?  ???

Loading ...