Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
i love zombies
ZMBS DON GOONY's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
ZMBS DON GOONY's Contact & Social LinksZMBS_DON_GOONY
Hey i was wondering if you guys will consider putting a chat box on your web site. I ask this for several reasons usually there is not an large sum of members on at once which is good because for instance me and darklegion was on at the same time and i have been trying my best to help him get his custom powerup working we have been having a little success but if there was an way we could have been able to instant chat with eachother then maybe our two brains would have became one and we can achieve better results in an quicker way and if something doesn't work then members can let each other know right away. I honestly know this feature would be more of an advantage for us members than you admin. I will point out the fact All members i see that have made post on your site have TOTAL RESPECT for you guys and i do not see any of us ABUSING that feature if you guys implemented that. For we know you are busy working on bringing us awesome things in the future (cough cough CODMAPPER new SEElow map  ;D ;D :D) so yes we wont bug you guys or bother you with petty stuff PLUS you can always IGNORE  it if someone wants to chat but you never know sometimes you guys might be intersted in having an convo it doesnt always have to be an topic about needing help we could just dick around share a few jokes and laugh also it will be a good way for us members to help each other too we may not always have to ask you guy for help :) ANYWAYS  any and all consideration is greatly appreciated no matter what the outcome is this still is turning into my FAVORITE ZOMBIE SITE!! HENCE THE REASON IM ON ALL THE TIME :)
broken avatar :(
3D Modeler & Animator
Date Registered: 25 June 2011
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Messatsu!
Signature
Darkmapper's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Sounds like a good idea to me :)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Here are my thoughts:
  • The one on ZM is just an abuse box, nothing productive ever comes from it except for people organizing lobbies - if you want to do this, do it on ZM
  • Help can be given through PMs, and if you want instant chatting... that's what Xfire, Steam, and Skype are for.

Those are my thoughts, but don't take it as me being against the chatbox idea - I just need a bit more convincing. It's not hard to add, we had a staff-only chatbox for a short time.

Edit
: I'll add it as a trial for members and see how useful it turns out to be. You'll see it on the homepage soon.

Edit 2: Trial is live on the homepage for members.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Ok I decided there isn't enough room for the chatbox on the homepage so I went ahead and dumped it onto its own page. The main menubar now has a button called 'Chatbox' - clicking the button will open the chatbox page. This button only shows for members, and the chatbox is only visible to members.
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
i love zombies
ZMBS DON GOONY's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
ZMBS DON GOONY's Contact & Social LinksZMBS_DON_GOONY
THANKS A TON!!!  Honestly i like the fact that you guys seem closely knitted that's why i suggested it cuz its usually just us on here and i feel comfortable with this site there is no way i would have POSTED my LANDER SCRIPT on any other SITE before i released my map. I dont feel like i have to worry about millions of ppl stealin my ideas You guys are original and very creative So yeah thanks again Trem and the rest of the UGX family
3D Modeler & Animator
Date Registered: 25 June 2011
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Messatsu!
Darkmapper's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
We are family! xD
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
THANKS A TON!!!  Honestly i like the fact that you guys seem closely knitted that's why i suggested it cuz its usually just us on here and i feel comfortable with this site there is no way i would have POSTED my LANDER SCRIPT on any other SITE before i released my map. I dont feel like i have to worry about millions of ppl stealin my ideas You guys are original and very creative So yeah thanks again Trem and the rest of the UGX family
<3

Loading ...