Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
That has me interested also. Since BO3 is coming out soon. Idk which one would run it better cause I'm not into computer specs. Does anyone else know?

In terms of nvidia gtx, generally the higher number is usually better. Ex: GTX 750 < GTX 960 < GTX 970.

I don't know much about AMD so idk about that one. Really, all the GPUs we listed would prob run bo3 fine, seeing as I can run bo3 on crappy integrated intel graphics lol (granted, on the lowest settings lol)
broken avatar :(
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
That has me interested also. Since BO3 is coming out soon. Idk which one would run it better cause I'm not into computer specs. Does anyone else know?

Yeah, don't get dual core processors. More and more games are no longer supporting it, even with hyperthreading. The i5 in the computer i linked is a quad core and more than enough for running games at 1080P with 8GB of ram and a good GPU.

In terms of nvidia gtx, generally the higher number is usually better. Ex: GTX 750 < GTX 960 < GTX 970.

This. If your just doing 1080P, getting a 960(preferably from EVGA w/ FTW edition 4GB VRAM) will do you fine. Should be able to run BO3 high/ultra settings no problem.

750/950 is more budget and won't give you enough performance for ultra settings at 1080P but still a good value. 970 is more for 1440P.
Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:49:13 am by daedra descent
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Yeah, don't get dual core processors. More and more games are no longer supporting it, even with hyperthreading. The i5 in the computer i linked is a quad core and more than enough for running games at 1080P with 8GB of ram and a good GPU.

This. If your just doing 1080P, getting a 960(preferably from EVGA w/ FTW edition 4GB VRAM) will do you fine. Should be able to run BO3 high/ultra settings no problem.

750/950 is more budget and won't give you enough performance for ultra settings at 1080P but still a good value. 970 is more for 1440P.
K thanks MZ and DD

Loading ...