UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Request to add captions for easter eggs.

broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by BamDeafPie
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
BamDeafPie's Groups
BamDeafPie's Contact & Social LinksDeafGamerDuckyDeafDucky
I don't know if this is right place to make such request but if it is then I'm sorry and hope mod can move this to correct place!

I'm deaf and I love CoD Zombies. I went through some of WIP maps and they claimed to have EE in it. I don't know what kind of it will be but if it is going to be voice over EE, may I make request? Please add captions for Easter egg voice overs for Deaf players. We'd love to play the hell out of your maps as long as we don't get lost or being left out.

Alongside that, is there other matter I'd like to discuss.

Treyarch failed all of us since EE in WaW, BO and BO2. To make this worse, they did add captions for story but not Zombie EEs? it does not make sense. How do they expect us to have full experience like hearing does with Easter Eggs? I made this issue acknowledged by one of game developer on their forum last year and still no mention of this since. it is getting pretty frustration. I have no idea if they will work on that on their next game or whatsoever. I'd need their word or their acknowledge on this issue. Beside petition, is there any way to get their attention? I tried twitter and facebook, still nothing from them. 
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I'll send this topic to one of the Treyarch developers who hangs out on our forum and see if he can pass this complaint on to anyone else at Treyarch. His name is Alex Romo and forum name is SparkyMcSparks - he's on the Zombies development team over at Treyarch.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BamDeafPie's Groups
YES that'd be great! But not only captions, I'd like to have them include keyboard chat support for consoles (If they can or willing to) as well since Deaf players will want that to have communicate with anybody rather than have to go through menu which it take time.

If curious, here is my thread from last year, http://community.callofduty.com/message/414629380#414629380

And this http://community.callofduty.com/message/414736007#414736007
Former Treyarch Developer
Date Registered: 23 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
VR Enthusiast
SparkyMcSparks's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Treminaor pinged me to check this out. I can pass this on at work and ask why WaW / BO1 / BO2 Zombies didn't have localized strings as I don't know myself either the thinking behind it. Can't guarantee I post back with a response though.
Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:13:32 pm by SparkyMcSparks
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BamDeafPie's Groups
Treminaor pinged me to check this out. I can pass this on at work and ask why WaW / BO1 / BO2 Zombies didn't have localized strings as I don't know myself either the thinking behind it. Can't guarantee I post back with a response though.

Hope to get response soon! I also would like to know why too. They'd do us ton of favor if they can make this happen. I know I should not get my hope high but it is very important to us. I hope they are wise enough to consider this. 

Loading ...