Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
pFhUnKtUr3d3's Groups
pFhUnKtUr3d3's Contact & Social LinkspFhUnKtUr3d
 I recently joined your group and im hoping that yall can help me.
I have a Ps4 cotroler and  id like to use it to play CoD WaW zombies and CoD itself. i have watched ALL the Utube videos, read everything about how to install the controler to my comp, watched and read "how to install and use Ps4 controler for steam games" and every other video about this topic..... aaaaand it STILL DOSENT WORK!!!!!!!

Someone please HELP ME. post somthing here or Email me ([email protected]) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, i have TS, mumble etc etc for voice if that would help for some kind soul to elp me get it to work, im pulling whats left of my hair out due to frustraion... gonna have to start pulling out the childrens hair next if it dosent work soon.

Please  and Thank you.
sincerely, pfhunktur3d
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
try to use ScpServer it works with ps3 and ps4 controllers (download link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25595182/DS4Tool_1.1_Beta_3.zip)
and type  in world at war exec default_controller.cfg in the console and tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzB1cPS3l0s it works with bluetooth and with charge cable
Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 01:19:45 pm by dadadodo
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
I recently joined your group and im hoping that yall can help me.
I have a Ps4 cotroler and  id like to use it to play CoD WaW zombies and CoD itself. i have watched ALL the Utube videos, read everything about how to install the controler to my comp, watched and read "how to install and use Ps4 controler for steam games" and every other video about this topic..... aaaaand it STILL DOSENT WORK!!!!!!!

Someone please HELP ME. post somthing here or Email me ([email protected]) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, i have TS, mumble etc etc for voice if that would help for some kind soul to elp me get it to work, im pulling whats left of my hair out due to frustraion... gonna have to start pulling out the childrens hair next if it dosent work soon.

Please  and Thank you.
sincerely, pfhunktur3d

Download DS4 For Windows and inall it. Then Start Ds44windows and then plug in your ps4 controller. Drivers will start installing, wait for it to finish. Once finish start world at war and open console and type "exec default_controller.cfg" then BAM, ps4 controller should now work.
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
recently steam announced that they will official support the ps4 controller on pc. So soon you can just use steam to play with the ds4
Date Registered: 2 October 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
pFhUnKtUr3d3's Groups
pFhUnKtUr3d3's Contact & Social LinkspFhUnKtUr3d
Ok great, thanks to those of you that replied. i will try your suggestions.  ;)

Loading ...