Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

So it's sold out everywhere in the world, my shop was even sold out in 3 minutes
Activision has been responding to the question "Will you restock the jug editions or leave us hanging there?"
With: We have no info regarding that, please contact your retailers for more info
So Activision is writing bullshit as always and why wouldn't they make more Juggernog edition?
I though they liked money, and I hope they will get retailers restocked because they were not nearly enough quantities to begin with
Bethesda actually cared for their fans and make an extra bunch of PIPboy editions
So I hope activision does something good now
broken avatar :(
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
The pipboys were plastic trinkets. The Jug machines are very big and shipping is expensive. They'll make their money back, sure, but not as much as they'd wish. I'm guessing they'll restock, but keep them at a short supply. That would keep people anxious and that way, when they see a chance to pre-order, they'll take it.
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
The pipboys were plastic trinkets. The Jug machines are very big and shipping is expensive. They'll make their money back, sure, but not as much as they'd wish. I'm guessing they'll restock, but keep them at a short supply. That would keep people anxious and that way, when they see a chance to pre-order, they'll take it.
Good, because I'm on a waiting list and only 2 people ahead of me
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Amazon in France and Germany are getting restocked. I checked a site a Belgian site today that never gets special editions, ant they still have fr/eng version of jug for xbox one and hardened edition for xbox 1 also in eng/fr. But for Ps4 they olny had fr version of hardened, I checke the product ids and saw their were 3 numbers missing, so the jug edition on that site for ps4 was already sold, again :poker:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
the other issues as fan boy collectors and traders buying up like 100 copies at a time, to then resell on sites like Amazon

Collectors stuff is near impossible with anything on launch now because of selfish people im afraid

People deny it happens, but there is a seller on there right now ( a private seller ) selling "10" for $2500 each...

Loading ...