UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

I got bored... (UGX CSS style for Stylish)

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by JR-Imagine
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Basically, got bored, decided to finally do something about some of the stuff that was bugging me about UGX's theme...

Here's what it looks like:
Spoiler: click to open...

The two round corner thing on the poster info was just me fucking around, kinda liked it so I left it, let me know what you think. :P

Will probably keep working on this and fix issues found. I've most likely missed quite a few things and there's some things that will probably still look off.

Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 10:57:42 am by JR-Imagine
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Limits like fear are often an illusion.
Signature
freefire1990's Groups
looks like shit  :please: , nah jk looks pretty cool
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
  • The HTML standards used for this skin are very outdated making it hard to work with. ;-;
lol you make it sound like the HTML standards have changed so much in the last 5 years that you're dealing with hieroglyphics. It's just standard HTML/css, nothing strange about it. Sure the site could be wider but that's about all I see in the thumbnails that's different other than the missing user box in the upper right (why?) - and some extra padding. Would be useful to see a list of changes.

Also keep in mind the entire site will be redesigned from the ground up with Drupal in the coming year - we realize SMF is very outdated.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Just an FYI, having zoom at 100% causes it too mess up a bit.

Had to change to 90% to get it to look right which is a bit annoying :P

Also, the updated topics, post replies, and new messages options are mission from the upper right hand corner of the page.

Those things aside everything looks cool and a bit more modern. Nice job. trem, i'm excited to see the updated site in the near future.  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
lol you make it sound like the HTML standards have changed so much in the last 5 years that you're dealing with hieroglyphics. It's just standard HTML/css, nothing strange about it. Sure the site could be wider but that's about all I see in the thumbnails that's different other than the missing user box in the upper right (why?) - and some extra padding. Would be useful to see a list of changes.

Also keep in mind the entire site will be redesigned from the ground up with Drupal in the coming year - we realize SMF is very outdated.
Eh, there's a few things I've noticed you wouldn't do with HTML5 standards, there's also a lot of unneeded wrappers and containers.

Got rid of the top right box mainly because I saw no point in having it there, it makes for clutter in the header and doesn't provide any extra info that can't be easily found elsewhere and I'm planning to move the social media buttons over to the right.

Will edit the usertyles.org page with a list of changes when I get home and fix up some thing.

PS: Good to hear you're getting rid of SMF. :)

Just an FYI, having zoom at 100% causes it too mess up a bit.

Had to change to 90% to get it to look right which is a bit annoying :P
What resolution are you using? Looks fine for me on 1920x1080, haven't tested on any others though.
Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 11:51:48 am by JR-Imagine
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Got rid of the top right box mainly because I saw no point in having it there, it makes for clutter in the header and doesn't provide any extra info that can't be easily found elsewhere and I'm planning to move the social media buttons over to the right.

What resolution are you using? Looks fine for me on 1920x1080, haven't tested on any others though.

I actually use the top right box alot. Where else can you acess new posts and new replies?

I'm on 1600 x 900 resolution. Not a huge deal for me cause I have good eyes but reading text may be difficult for others at that scale.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
JR-Imagine's Groups
I actually use the top right box alot. Where else can you acess new posts and new replies?

I'm on 1600 x 900 resolution. Not a huge deal for me cause I have good eyes but reading text may be difficult for others at that scale.
Fixed, will update when I'm done fixing up and changing some other things. ;)

Edit: Update's available.
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 10:52:37 am by JR-Imagine
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(

i think it looks fine as is but some things could be changed like the size of the nav so its a thicker and maybe increase the size of the current profile box a little and maybe make a radial gradient for the background of the body. ;)

Loading ...