UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Easter Egg on Shadows of Evil has been solved!

broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Dust
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
So, Admiral_Bahroo's team has just solved the easter egg on Shadows of Evil. I believe they are the first in the world to solve it as well. Big congrats to them! Also the end cutscene is pretty amazing as well.

http://www.twitch.tv/admiral_bahroo/v/25290093?t=04h49m32s
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Was anybody else able to hear what Richtofen was saying at the end? I could barely hear what he was saying

Also...not sure if this has been mentioned already but is the Shadows of Evil storyline going to be continued in future DLC levels?

And will the same apply to The Giant as well?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Was anybody else able to hear what Richtofen was saying at the end? I could barely hear what he was saying

Also...not sure if this has been mentioned already but is the Shadows of Evil storyline going to be continued in future DLC levels?

we dont know yet

If BO2 is anything to go by, then shadows will continue and the O4 wont ( until the last DLC )

but truth is we dont know ;)
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

He says "Sorry, I dont have time to explain, I have a universe to set right".

And I have heard that we are getting 2 maps per dlc, 1 that will continue the giant, and the other that will continue shadows of evil. But now that Richtofen is seen on Shadows of Evil, guess those 2 storylines will come together somehow, I have no clue.

Nothing is confirmed yet
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
He says "Sorry, I dont have time to explain, I have a universe to set right".

And I have heard that we are getting 2 maps per dlc, 1 that will continue the giant, and the other that will continue shadows of evil. But now that Richtofen is seen on Shadows of Evil, guess those 2 storylines will come together somehow, I have no clue.

Nothing is confirmed yet
would be interesting if they did that

Id like to see all the teams converging in one place somehow, but not sure how that would work

really bugged me in BO2 there were those radios and cutscenes that elluded there were other surviviors - but we didnt see a single one. I thought they would do something really interesting with that but nope... lol

maybe it was just a little easter egg, like Richtofen ended up there for a while before going on to Der Riese. He teleported in last after all

Maybe the plane Shadows is set in is in fact "Agartha"

i believe the devs said its not meant to be a real place, just some warped messed up reality "of" a real place like MOTD was
Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 06:11:41 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...