Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
TheSkyeLord's Groups
TheSkyeLord's Contact & Social LinksTheSkyeLordTheSkyeLordTheSkyeLord1
Works mostly well, though I wonder if there's plans to have the dual-wield M1911 unique reload animation (one-handed manually racking the slide), assuming I haven't been overlooked something? Also the non-speedloader one-by-one reload for the Python and there's something up with the variable zoom scope attachment for the Dragunov?

Though speaking of things I've overlooked, any pointers on what to do if the Mustang & Sally explosion effects don't work? Damage functionality is fine but no visual feedback in the game world. At least I'm not sure - if it's relevant - where fx_exp_rocket_default_sm, fx_muz_rocket_xm_1p_ug_zmb, fx_trail_crossbow are supposed to be imported from.
Hey! I do plan on adding all of the above attachments and animations when I rework BO1 weapons. As for the missing effects, try installing the BO3 tools additional assets and see if that fixes it. Thanks!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 January 2016
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
As for the missing effects, try installing the BO3 tools additional assets and see if that fixes it. Thanks!
Haven't any luck doing that, neither did it help to make sure Campaign/Multiplayer was installed. Just must really be overlooking something on my end, and we just started to notice missing PaP muzzle flashes as well from this importing issue...

Another thing that might be an oversight on my part is the Dual-Wield CZ-75, having trouble removing the extended barrel off the left gun's model: usual method of hiding tag_long_barrel doesn't seem to work.
Also been pointed out to me the Death Machine sounds don't match the original Black Ops ones, seems they're still the ones from BO II/III?
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
TheSkyeLord's Groups
Haven't any luck doing that, neither did it help to make sure Campaign/Multiplayer was installed. Just must really be overlooking something on my end, and we just started to notice missing PaP muzzle flashes as well from this importing issue...

Another thing that might be an oversight on my part is the Dual-Wield CZ-75, having trouble removing the extended barrel off the left gun's model: usual method of hiding tag_long_barrel doesn't seem to work.
Also been pointed out to me the Death Machine sounds don't match the original Black Ops ones, seems they're still the ones from BO II/III?
I am aware of both issues. I plan on fixing the CZ-75 fairly soon, and the BO1 minigun sounds are from BO2/3. I couldnt figure out the original sounds initially, but ill give it another try when BO1 weapons get a rework. Thanks!

Date Registered: 5 March 2024
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Drago Boss's Groups
Drago Boss's Contact & Social Links
Hello Skye,

I'm new here and I'm a complete rookie to BO modding. For the last couple of days, I've been trying to find a way to enable the KS-23 in BO1 Zombies. However, I haven't really been able to accomplish that or find a mod that does it. I found Your port for BO3, but I'm not sure how to use it to enable the KS-23 in BO1. Is that even possible with this port, and if yes, is there a decent guide on how to accomplish it? That's literally all I'm interested in – KS-23, nothing more. I'd really love to see it in BO1.

Thanks in advance,
Drago
Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 02:20:03 pm by Moderator (Approval)
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
TheSkyeLord's Groups
Hello Skye,

I'm new here and I'm a complete rookie to BO modding. For the last couple of days, I've been trying to find a way to enable the KS-23 in BO1 Zombies. However, I haven't really been able to accomplish that or find a mod that does it. I found Your port for BO3, but I'm not sure how to use it to enable the KS-23 in BO1. Is that even possible with this port, and if yes, is there a decent guide on how to accomplish it? That's literally all I'm interested in – KS-23, nothing more. I'd really love to see it in BO1.

Thanks in advance,
Drago
Hey! In BO1, the KS-23 was a campaign exclusive weapon. That being said, to get it into zombies or multiplayer in BO1 and assuming it isn't already present in the BO1 mod tools, you'll have to extract the KS-23's assets and "port" it back in to the BO1 tools so you can load it where you want.

As far as the port that's on my page, it will only work with BO3, since the viewarm bone structure totally changed going from WaW/BO1/BO2 up to BO3.

If you have any questions on how to get the KS-23 into BO1 zombies, I am happy to try and help. Please message me on Discord (@theskyelord) if you want to do so.

Thanks!
Date Registered: 5 March 2024
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Drago Boss's Groups
Drago Boss's Contact & Social Links
Thank You! I've sent a request on Discord (my handle is 3rdshockarmy).
Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 02:33:25 pm by Moderator (Approval)
:thumbsup-smiley:1

Loading ...