UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[29/40] Battlestar Galactica v1.2 – A retro labyrinth of doors and the undead.

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by NeutronStars
Date Registered: 25 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Conspiracy Theorist
Signature
Yes.
NeutronStars's Groups
NeutronStars's Contact & Social LinksPocket_InfinitypocketinfinityNeutronStars
Okay I get it, I made 2 mathematical mistakes in a row and I look like a complete idiot for doing so. Even still, this is my first map review so give me a break, even if they were dumb mistakes. I don't personally think it was necessary for some of you to have said some of the things you did, but I can't change that. I had given this map what was a 34 in my mind, (Even though mathematically it was supposed to be 32..) and then it was pointed out that I gave a 10/10 on the fun scale which apparently is just such a big crime to do here, so I dropped it 3 points. I'm sorry this happened in the first place, but seriously, just get over it.
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
Okay I get it, I made 2 mathematical mistakes in a row and I look like a complete idiot for doing so. Even still, this is my first map review so give me a break, even if they were dumb mistakes. I don't personally think it was necessary for some of you to have said some of the things you did, but I can't change that. I had given this map what was a 34 in my mind, (Even though mathematically it was supposed to be 32..) and then it was pointed out that I gave a 10/10 on the fun scale which apparently is just such a big crime to do here, so I dropped it 3 points. I'm sorry this happened in the first place, but seriously, just get over it.

No worries Neutron, I understand the feeling. I just released my first map review as well but hey man just don't make the same mistake twice. Now you know and can learn from it :) I have faith in you as a map reviewer still ;) Just keep doing what you're doing. Map reviewing is something that you can feel free to express your own opinions about. People will comment their opinions on your topic because we're all map reviewers too! Learn from it and make the second review even better!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Conspiracy Theorist
NeutronStars's Groups
No worries Neutron, I understand the feeling. I just released my first map review as well but hey man just don't make the same mistake twice. Now you know and can learn from it :) I have faith in you as a map reviewer still ;) Just keep doing what you're doing. Map reviewing is something that you can feel free to express your own opinions about. People will comment their opinions on your topic because we're all map reviewers too! Learn from it and make the second review even better!

Thanks. It just kind of bugged me how quickly I was picked on for it.
Date Registered: 2 January 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Signature
"Wourder"
                   - Brad Leone
XEcW22's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
XEcW22's Contact & Social LinksPapa bolsa de culoXEcW22
ya man, it's cool. My first map review is just a bunch of people nagging on me saying I should have given this map a 40/40 and now its even locked from all the fighting so....... :-\ Anyways I still think this is a good review for a first :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Conspiracy Theorist
NeutronStars's Groups
ya man, it's cool. My first map review is just a bunch of people nagging on me saying I should have given this map a 40/40 and now its even locked from all the fighting so....... :-\ Anyways I still think this is a good review for a first :D

Thanks, I know how that feels now.. heh..
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Conspiracy Theorist
NeutronStars's Groups
Dude I am in the highest level math my college offers right now and I added wrong today. I spent 20 minutes on the problem, went to a tutor, and she missed it. I spent another 10 minutes and raged. My friend caught the mistake in 30 seconds.
Don't worry about it ;)

Thanks, that did help, haha.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dude I am in the highest level math my college offers right now and I added wrong today. I spent 20 minutes on the problem, went to a tutor, and she missed it. I spent another 10 minutes and raged. My friend caught the mistake in 30 seconds.
Don't worry about it ;)

Ha! I'm guessing Calc 3 or what? Can't wait for the fun to begin! Thanks for sharing this, you have my empathy.  :alone:
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Sounds like fun, enjoy and best of luck!
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
Saw the trouble. Don't worry about it guys. Everybody makes a few mistakes every now and then and first time mistakes are still perfectly fine. Your first review was better than mine atleast :derp:

Look forward to the next reviews guys. (Need to remember the names. Welcome to the club btw.) ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Conspiracy Theorist
NeutronStars's Groups
Saw the trouble. Don't worry about it guys. Everybody makes a few mistakes every now and then and first time mistakes are still perfectly fine. Your first review was better than mine atleast :derp:

Look forward to the next reviews guys. (Need to remember the names. Welcome to the club btw.) ;)

Thanks, glad there are some optimistic people on here at least to not make me feel like I've committed some terrible crime. Lmao
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
Thanks, glad there are some optimistic people on here at least to not make me feel like I've committed some terrible crime. Lmao

No problem dude. Don't let them get you down. "Most" of them mean no harm. ( :please: )

Plus I'm naturally optimistic  8)

Loading ...