My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming

Map by: CanadianTyler

The Basics: You and your friends have suddenly woken up in Planet Express! You wonder if it is a dream, but it is not. As you begin to investigate the room you are in, you notice something rather odd. Mutants! Catching you by surprise, they start breaking through the windows. You realize that the only way out is to steal the spaceship...

Pros: For starters, let me just say, I don't really enjoy cartoon maps. I find them bland, and boring. But this map is much different. When I first started playing, I have to admit, I wasn't crazy about the textures, but after playing it for a little longer, I got used to it, and it actually kind of grew on me. This map features the UGX mod, but has a few additions to it. For example, the G36C is single shot, and the G3 is full auto. The perks were re-textured to look like slurm machines, and the objectives were fun. There was a lot to do in this map, lots of doors to open, and lots of cool rooms to explore.

Cons: No map is perfect, so let's go over the cons. For starters, the sprinting animation for the M60 was quite broken (it was shaky, and wobbling back and forth super fast). After Pack-a-Punching it though, it was fine. The lack of detail made the map kind of bland. I know it was supposed to be like a cartoon, but this map's textures were just really dull. There was only one box, and a small handful of wall weapons. This map was quite easy to, because of the huge open space near the ship. I also hated sprinting back and forth in the sewers to Pack-a-Punch, or to complete other objectives. This map was so big underground, and I feel as though it could have been sized down to save the player from having to run all over the place.

Conclusion: Nice map overall. It was quite fun to play, and I loved to mow the zombies down with the arsenal of custom weapons. Although the textures were kind of bland, the fun factor of this map made up for it. I never really felt bored, except for the times when I had to sprint back and forth through the sewers.

Detail: 4/10
Custom Content: 8/10
Fun Scale: 9/10
Replayability: 7/10

Score: 28/40

Download link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9899.0.html

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Lol agreed that the map need stamin-up. Good review :).
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Lol agreed that the map need stamin-up. Good review :).
Thanks  :)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I don't think the M60 thing is his fault? Unless he modified the weapon file, anyway good review, I did find the map a bit...large at time, but he done a great job at replicating an awesome area from an also awesome TV show. :D
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
I don't think the M60 thing is his fault? Unless he modified the weapon file, anyway good review, I did find the map a bit...large at time, but he done a great job at replicating an awesome area from an also awesome TV show. :D
Lol, thanks. I haven't seen the show, so i had no idea what the map was about. Is the M60 broken in other maps with UGX mod?
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
Yeah I gave this a similar rating. I thought this map was definitely overhyped IMO but that's just me. Really loved the textures and the weapons but that was about it. Nice review :)

Loading ...