Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

Map created by: CreepersAreEpic or Ping998 not sure what he prefers to be called.

Description:When you thought a little village in the English countryside couldn't be a war zone...

Positives: Has an objective type ending, which involves buttons, and power switches. It also has searchable crates, you could find a weapon, money, or sam could be greedy and steal your money, you never know. Double Tap 2.0 from black ops 2 which cost 3500. Has all 8 perks, 4 from WAW and then 4 from BO. Also has Black Ops Weapons, guns like the commando, galil, stoner, and many more. Has Black Ops style Quick Revive so if you go down you will get revived. The Zombies actually walk away from you when downed with Quick Revive which is what 90% of map makers fail to do.

Negatives:Visually the map doesn't look that impressive, just a standard broken down area that you would expect to see in a zombie apocalypse. There is no wall weapons, so if you get a bad weapon from the box then I guess your stuck with it. This could be looked as either a positive or a negative depending on who is playing the map, but for me its a negative, the guns do not seem to have the correct stats, whether it be damage or ammo, the famas has 300 ammo on this map which I know it doesnt have that much non paped on black ops, also some of the guns seem too weak or too strong.

Level of Detail: 5/10, not too good on looks, just looks like a basic world at war map.
Custom Content: 8/10, Got quite a few good features, like crates, black ops perks and weapons, objectives.
Fun Scale: 8/10, Slow on the first few rounds but once you start opening up stuff and getting perks it starts getting pretty fun.
Replayability: 6/10, Fun for the first run through but I dont think I will be playing it again, only saving grace is upgrading some black ops weapons.

Score: 27/40

Conclusion: If you dont play a map based on looks then you should give this one a go. Its got some cool features that will keep you playing until you get that elusive 21150(I believe thats how much it was) buyable ending. Like I said probably not going to be as good the second time, but the first time, finding all those secret buttons and wondering what opened up was fun for me.

Download this Map Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u8qv09b3844h30w/Bunbury.exe
Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 05:57:42 pm by thezombiekilla6
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 April 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
R34P312's Groups
Great review! your missing the download link tho.

So many maps so little time. I gotta play this one too!
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Great review! your missing the download link tho.

So many maps so little time. I gotta play this one too!

Thank you, just added the download link
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I know that it is just preference, but I loved that there were no wall guns especially since the map was pretty easy. It made you rely on the luck of the box rather than just buying Thompson or PPSh ammo off the wall over and over and over again. Good review too.
Date Registered: 1 April 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
R34P312's Groups
I got a chance to play it last night. I agree Tomikaze the lack of wall weapons made it a better map. if i had a wall weapon it would have gotten boring really fast.

Lov me the some round drum thompson action!  8)
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Signature
"My maps might not be the best looking, or the most hyped, but I still release them in hopes that they can make others somewhat happy"

- Ping
Ping998's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Ping998's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
I got a chance to play it last night. I agree Tomikaze the lack of wall weapons made it a better map. if i had a wall weapon it would have gotten boring really fast.

Lov me the some round drum thompson action!  8)

Thanks for the review.
I didn't want the map to have wall weapons because well... it makes the map unique - not the same old routine with the two guns on the wall. Allowing people to go about the map in their own way.

I would love to edit the map but I've lost the file (.map) :(

Anyways, thanks for the feedback!

Loading ...