My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Did anyone get upgrades for Christmas?

I personally upgraded the 500 PSU to a 750 and installed a 250gb SSD, and bumped from 8gb ram to 16. What a world of difference. The new PSU is tremendously quieter. Installing the OS to the SSD is ridiculously faster. This took my windows experience from a 5.9 to a 7.3. I moved my mod tools to the SSD and back up to my external is like 6 times faster then it was from the HDD.

Edit: I also got a cheap Logitech controller and a Razer Ouroboros. The Ouroboros was a pain to get setup, thought it was busted, but got it working, and is okay, but if my naga hex was bigger, I would like it better still, but the ouroboros fits my hand so much better.

Edit: Returned the Ouroboros cause it would not hybernate and just wasn't worth the 100 dollar price tag. I then ordered the Roccat Nyth: http://www.amazon.com/ROCCAT-Nyth-Victory-Gaming-ROC-11-900-AM/dp/B010U57G1K
I was torn between this and the Tyon.
I wanted to avoid running another piece of software, but razer had nothing I was happy with. :(
Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 02:35:14 pm by MakeCents
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
I was thinking about getting a 3rd monitor. Ended up getting a 1080p DLP projector, 3D capable, and a screen to go with it.   :gusta:

excuse shitty phone camera pls

Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 04:02:15 pm by Koan
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I was thinking about getting a 3rd monitor. Ended up getting a 1080p DLP projector, 3D capable, and a screen to go with it.   :gusta:

excuse shitty phone camera pls

(Image removed from quote.)

Nice!
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
"New" PC. :P GTX 570, Phenom x4, 8GB Ram and SSD along with XFX 650WATT PSU and ZALMAN Z3 Case, it's nice move for me to proper PC gaming as unlike my old PC I can start upgrading this over time, everything second hand of course from reputable sellers for danka bargains.

It plays Black Ops 3 at 60FPS, Far Cry 3 at around 40-60 Ultra, and Bioshock Infinite on Highest at around 55+, good enough for me.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
I uhh. Uhhhmm.. I didn't get shit done about my PC. Still a dustcollector.  :alone:
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 04:51:35 pm by Exofile
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
"New" PC. :P GTX 570, Phenom x4, 8GB Ram and SSD along with XFX 650WATT PSU and ZALMAN Z3 Case, it's nice move for me to proper PC gaming as unlike my old PC I can start upgrading this over time, everything second hand of course from reputable sellers for danka bargains.

It plays Black Ops 3 at 60FPS, Far Cry 3 at around 40-60 Ultra, and Bioshock Infinite on Highest at around 55+, good enough for me.

Sweet. Can you play the campaign of BO3 with that build? I can't get past the second maps load screen. Reviews say it could be graphics card so I was thinking of upgrading that, but I don't think my graphics card is that bad, AMD Radeon HD 8760. I can play all other BO3 stuff. :( Second hand is good, mine is all refurbed before I started upgrading it.
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I do mods/maps for WaW and BO1.
Rollonmath42's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Rollonmath42's Contact & Social Linksrollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42
Since I'm building a new comp, parents wanted to contribute as a Christmas gift so I managed to get the case (Rosewill Redbone), motherboard (ASUS H170 PRO-CSM), and hard drive (WD Blue Desktop 1TB). Had the new power supply for awhile in my current comp since I can't play BO3 with my old one (from what I can tell old one wasn't pushing enough power and would shut down mid-game). Within the next few weeks I'll be getting the last parts (probably i5-6600 or i7-6700 [haven't decided yet] and RAM) to finish the build :D

and also need to get a new graphics card... 650ti ain't cutting it no more being that I run BO3 at basically minimum settings @1080p, decentish on 720p :c
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Since I'm building a new comp, parents wanted to contribute as a Christmas gift so I managed to get the case (Rosewill Redbone), motherboard (ASUS H170 PRO-CSM), and hard drive (WD Blue Desktop 1TB). Had the new power supply for awhile in my current comp since I can't play BO3 with my old one (from what I can tell old one wasn't pushing enough power and would shut down mid-game). Within the next few weeks I'll be getting the last parts (probably i5-6600 or i7-6700 [haven't decided yet] and RAM) to finish the build :D

and also need to get a new graphics card... 650ti ain't cutting it no more being that I run BO3 at basically minimum settings @1080p, decentish on 720p :c

I like that motherboard!
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Sweet. Can you play the campaign of BO3 with that build? I can't get past the second maps load screen. Reviews say it could be graphics card so I was thinking of upgrading that, but I don't think my graphics card is that bad, AMD Radeon HD 8760. I can play all other BO3 stuff. :( Second hand is good, mine is all refurbed before I started upgrading it.

I was able to get to the second mission just fine and the load up time didn't even take that long, only FPS drops I got was during the start of the first mission dropping to around 25 for some reason.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I was able to get to the second mission just fine and the load up time didn't even take that long, only FPS drops I got was during the start of the first mission dropping to around 25 for some reason.

DAMN it! I was kind of hoping everyone was having that issue. I get stuck at that spinning snow-white-screen-thingy loading the second misison! (So does my brother) Maybe we do need graphics cards. I guess I shouldn't have got the Razer Ouroboros, I forgot to mention, lol. (Impulse buy)
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 06:15:24 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...