Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

It's finally time to announce the winners of the 10,000 members contest! We really appreciate everyone's participation and we were very happy to see some new members participate! And remember, just because you didn't win the contest doesn't mean you didn't have a good idea! There were many good ideas and it was very hard to narrow it down!

1st Prize

one thing that i would like to see added to the home page is an area where you could see maybe like the top user rated maps, or  top downloaded maps

2nd Prize

I think that there should be some organized game playing such as a zombies night.  This would be kind of cool because UGX members could play with other UGX members and play UGX maps.  This could also lead to recognition on youtube as many people run youtube channels.  Admins could participate as well to help moderate games and have some fun.  I hope you consider this idea and thanks for reading.

3rd Prize

I think it would be pretty cool if there was direct links for tutorials that are commonly asked by users or are voted on and it would be pretty cool, if you had a poll for a new video topic every month or so.

What Did They Win?

broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
congrats to the winners!
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
1terabyteJPEG's Groups
1terabyteJPEG's Contact & Social Links
maybe have on the home page top posts by people registered to this site within daily, weekly, and monthly time.
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
I find it kinda wierd that 2 of the people that won that was there only post on the forum and one had like 6 posts. No offense to the winners but I had rather seen a UGX regular win. Well congratulations winners
Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:14:37 am by Zombiejelly
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I find it kinda wierd that 2 of the people that won that was there only post on the forum and one had like 6 posts. No offense to the winners but I had rather seen a UGX regular win. Well congratulations winners
We encouraged new members to participate, and the quality of the ideas has little to do with how long they have been a member.
Date Registered: 3 August 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I'm sorry.
Signature
You ever wonder why we're here?
Good job guys. I was hoping for that first prize to  rebuy WaW, but I got it anyway  :D
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Good job guys. I was hoping for that first prize to  rebuy WaW, but I got it anyway  :D
WaW is on sale this weekend:

Date Registered: 3 August 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I'm sorry.
WaW is on sale this weekend:
Yeah, but at my age I earn almost nothing. :/  Still, WaW is a good game, with an active modding community so I will spend a month's worth of my money (no joke) and buy this game while it's on sale  :P

Loading ...