Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

What does this do?

This is a really basic danka tool/script for Maya that will select joints for exporting for 3arc and IW.

This tool with add 1 shelf/tab to your Maya screen named "Scoba", under that there are 3 buttons:

The ones with a label will select normal joints for the respective games. The ones with the label "ADS" will select ADS joints.

The one labeled "JOINT" will delete unnecessary tags in IW Worldmodels for red dot, etc.

Why not just select/delete them myself?

When doing a batch of anims/models you really just want to get it done nice and fast. This saves me time when I got export each anim all I need to do is press a button instead of selecting joints, then Select Hierarchy, etc.

For the worldmodel deleter it's equally as tiresome when doing multiple LODs to delete each tag except tag_weapon, brass, and flash, this does it at the click of a button.

What's the point if I can just get Lemon 1.42 and get xanims?

1.423 is the only version that will work with Ghosts and thus you still need to convert tanims for it. The 3arc side of the script was only added for convenience and in case some people want to export a batch of modified anims.

Installing

All you need to do is navigate to Documents\Maya\*Your Maya Ver", open the archive in the download and copy the prefs folder inside the "Your Maya Ver" folder to yours.

Then, open the file in the prefs/shelves's folder called "shelf_Scoba" with a program that has a "Find/Replace" features, and replace:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
YOUR_MUMS_USERNAME

With your username, which is probably indeed your mum's since you're using her laptop of course!

Enjoy!

Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 09:46:01 pm by Scobalula
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I'll install this for the sake of having it.

:gusta:
Date Registered: 22 May 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Signature
KhelMho's Groups
KhelMho's Contact & Social Links
Make some video for this, just for a example  :D
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Make some video for this, just for a example  :D

Not really much point, it just selects joints when pressed. ^^ or deletes them, in the joint deleter thing.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Updated since I didn't take into to account that Maya doesn't do something along the lines of %USERPROFILE% and that it won't load the images outside my PC, thanks to Tim for reporting that. Just follow the last instructions.

Spoiler: click to open...
If someone knows whether Maya has a variable or some shit for that let me know! I tried MAYA_APP_DIR but didn't work. :ok:
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
I've updated again for people using Dr.LilRobot's rig to port anims from T7 to older rigs, it checks for the namespace "bo2" so if you have that namespace so you can click the button whether you have Lil's scene loaded, or normal, it will select them.
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Again you make my life a hell lot easier. Thanks :).
Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 10:10:46 pm by Tim Smith

Loading ...