Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

(WIP) The Hive

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by Deleted User

Poll

Question: Which camo should we put in our map?

Fine China
4 (21.1%)
Techno
8 (42.1%)
Caution
1 (5.3%)
Flesh
5 (26.3%)
Tye-Die
0 (0%)
Japan Kaban
1 (5.3%)
Metal
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
too late we already started reinstalling it, but i did back up the map on my computer and paranoia's.
If we cant get it to install on paranoia's computer we will probably need to drop out

Post Merge: July 31, 2013, 12:11:42 am
I have followed those exactly 26 times and only twice did it work

By the way SajeOne, you never answered my question. "By future, do you mean modern day or like tom's 'TMG Future'?
Resident Evil (Movie) Soundtrack - Accessing Schematic of The Hive (2003)
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
After careful consideration, we have decided that we are dropping out of the competition due to the fact that we have been encountering some difficulties and due to the fact our map is only about twenty-five percent done. If ugx could move our forum to the wip, that would be nice. We are still going to release it when we have fixed all the problems. Sorry to have wasted your time. If we do not reply tomorrow by 10 then it is official.(we are going to try some last resort stuff that might work)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
After careful consideration, we have decided that we are dropping out of the competition due to the fact that we have been encountering some difficulties and due to the fact our map is only about twenty-five percent done. If ugx could move our forum to the wip, that would be nice. We are still going to release it when we have fixed all the problems. Sorry to have wasted your time. If we do not reply tomorrow by 10 then it is official.(we are going to try some last resort stuff that might work)
Too bad. Well you could always make another map for the competition. ;)
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I'm sorry to hear this, the map looks like it will be a lot of fun.
One last idea if you wanted to stay in the contest: Your map was already looking much larger than the kind of map we were looking for, so what if you just took part of the map like the above ground area, made it look really cool with some fun features like a maze, ramps leading to different places, hidden areas, etc and then use this map as like an introduction to The Hive. Maybe call it "Hive: The Beginning". That way you can still release something simple but fun and creative for the competition and then continue working on your main project afterwards. Just thought I'd run that by you guys.
Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 03:24:35 pm by tomikaze
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I'm sorry to hear this, the map looks like it will be a lot of fun.
One last idea if you wanted to stay in the contest: Your map was already looking much larger than the kind of map we were looking for, so what if you just took part of the map like the above ground area, made it look really cool with some fun features like a maze, ramps leading to different places, hidden areas, etc and then use this map as like an introduction to The Hive. Maybe call it "Hive: The Beginning". That way you can still release something simple but fun and creative for the competition and then continue working on your main project afterwards. Just thought I'd run that by you guys.
Didnt thought of that. Great idea.
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
Didnt thought of that. Great idea.
We will try

Post Merge: August 08, 2013, 02:55:19 pm
We are offically dropping out. The ugx bored can move this forum to the right place. Sorry for wasting your time
 :(
Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 02:55:19 pm by n123q45
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
We are offically dropping out. The ugx bored can move this forum to the right place. Sorry for wasting your time
 :(
WHY DID YOU BETRAYED US???
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Moved.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Moved.
I know this is off topic, but Trem can you please change your avatar, I want to stab it in the face.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I know this is off topic, but Trem can you please change your avatar, I want to stab it in the face.
I tried it. Now I have a new monitor. :troll:
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Nicholas Cage's role in the theatrical masterpiece Con Air was breathtaking, to say the least. His southern accent (obviously gleaned from years of method-acting) was absolutely spot-on, and his delivery of famous lines such as "Put the bunny back in the box" and "Don't treat women like that" had me in tears. My avatar is simply honoring this great man's accomplishments in the area of film.
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
WHY DID YOU BETRAYED US???
We didnt betray anyone. I am going(and am at the moment) to b busy with doubles(2 a days)(football) and the rest of the team have been doing god knows what i havent talked to them since doubles(no time)

Loading ...