Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social Linksdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanaticMrZ0mbiesFanatic
It would still be the same general layout and same name and same concept, its just it would look different and a lot better. Also wouldn't take me very long to get it back to where it is. ts just the layout, as it stands now, is bland and boring and i want it to be exciting as possible
Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 11:45:46 pm by thezombiekilla6
broken avatar :(
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
well, exciting would be better than boring. But, i have an idea, have a TROLL PPSH-41 on the wall (but have another one a a different location or make it so you find it in a room with a buy-able galil or LSAT after completing the easter egg) that would definitely work perfectly.
Cheers
JiffyNoodles.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
I do have something that has never been a thing in zombies. It involves the monkey bombs, not sure how im going to get this to work but stay tuned
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sounds like fun!!
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Is there going to be bulld-able weapons/traps in the map?
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Is there going to be bulld-able weapons/traps in the map?

Theres going to be a ton of buildables, more than some maps. But i havent thought about any buildable weapons or traps yet.
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sounds fun! can't wait, would you be able to tell me what there will be?
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
UPDATE 6/6

I know I havent posted a update in awhile but this map is not dead, havent been working on it due to not knowing what to do with it. I decided not to start over. I changed up the underground bit completely, i actually moved its location. Also added(with BluntStuffys help) special ammo like shock, flame, and explosive, and the ability to buy it at a special trigger away from the actual wall buy and it costs depending on what type of ammo you have and if the gun is upgraded or not. Got another surprise in the works with that as well. If anyone is good with maya or anything message me because i want to make a actual machine that at the top(normally where the logo goes) it will say "Get your special ammo here" or something like that then at the bottom say "Limited time only" as well as a sign like a menu for a cafeteria or something(so it will fit the maps theme) I think I can make that myself just need help with the machine. Will post pictures later once the underground bit is nearing completion.
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007
UPDATE 6/6

I know I havent posted a update in awhile but this map is not dead, havent been working on it due to not knowing what to do with it. I decided not to start over. I changed up the underground bit completely, i actually moved its location. Also added(with BluntStuffys help) special ammo like shock, flame, and explosive, and the ability to buy it at a special trigger away from the actual wall buy and it costs depending on what type of ammo you have and if the gun is upgraded or not. Got another surprise in the works with that as well. If anyone is good with maya or anything message me because i want to make a actual machine that at the top(normally where the logo goes) it will say "Get your special ammo here" or something like that then at the bottom say "Limited time only" as well as a sign like a menu for a cafeteria or something(so it will fit the maps theme) I think I can make that myself just need help with the machine. Will post pictures later once the underground bit is nearing completion.

Awesome! Sometimes a little break is a good thing! Looking forward to more pics!  8)
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
any updates on this glorious map zombiekilla?
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Any updates for the WIP mate?
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone1chromastone10chromastone10
Any updates for the WIP mate?

all you have been doing is going around to every wip saying "any updates for this?" If there where any freaking updates im pretty sure the poster would update it -_-
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well sorry chroma, sometimes the poster forgets about the WIP so I was just asking for some updates, if there were any at all.

Loading ...