UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[W.I.P] Project Sulphur (The Continuation of Oblivion) (Sub Base Remake)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 4 years ago
by Thunderfrost
Date Registered: 24 June 2017
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Debaitingtrack99's Contact & Social Linksdebaitingtrack99debaitingtrack99mindcraftfun9TheDogofSpace
This looks and sounds amazing. Can't wait for it to be finished and playable for everyone. The features sound amazing as far as the perk upgrading to pack a punch tiers. The map looks good too!
Date Registered: 31 May 2018
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
The "No One Knows" Modder
Thunderfrost's Groups
Thunderfrost's Contact & Social LinksEl-ThunderThunderfrost
Guys I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry, things went not like I expected, I'm far away from the house where I leave all my equipment behind, so I can't work on the map anymore. I can't return to that house because of the corona virus going around, and specially because I was living with my grandmother, and I can't put her health under risk, so I hope you understand. At this moment, I don't know when I will get my things back, this is affecting me so hard, because I need my PC back not only for this project, but also for my studies and stuff, so I'm so sorry for anyone that is reading this and obviously for anyone who has supported this project with their comments.

I will notify when I get good news about this, without more to say, I hope you stay healthy and please take care of yourself and your family.

Thank you

Thunderfrost.
Date Registered: 24 June 2017
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Debaitingtrack99's Contact & Social Linksdebaitingtrack99debaitingtrack99mindcraftfun9TheDogofSpace
Guys I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry, things went not like I expected, I'm far away from the house where I leave all my equipment behind, so I can't work on the map anymore. I can't return to that house because of the corona virus going around, and specially because I was living with my grandmother, and I can't put her health under risk, so I hope you understand. At this moment, I don't know when I will get my things back, this is affecting me so hard, because I need my PC back not only for this project, but also for my studies and stuff, so I'm so sorry for anyone that is reading this and obviously for anyone who has supported this project with their comments.

I will notify when I get good news about this, without more to say, I hope you stay healthy and please take care of yourself and your family.

Thank you

Thunderfrost.
Yo I wish the best of luck for you and your family to get through this corona virus unharmed and healthy.
<31

Loading ...