Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
Signature
I strongly advise ignoring any previous post I made as an edgy and cynical teenager
zsftw115's Groups
Features
- UGX Mod (Version 1.1 (Waiting for release))
- Verruckt Sprinters (May change)
- Custom Textures
- UGX Jukebox
- Renamed Weapons (Going to rename all P.A.P. weapons)
- Moon Terry Porters (May change)
- Bible Ending
- Custom Weapon sounds (May change)
- Different Demonic Announcer (Only for Classic mode) (May change)
- Custom End Game Music (One for buying the ending and one for just dying)

I put (may change) on some of the features because I don't know if having the UGX Mod V1.1 will be compatible with these features. (Having a little feedback about this from Treminaor would be nice.)

Here are some screenies of the map from Radiant.

spawn room

teleporter room

power room

parking lot

Storyline: After Verruckt the 4 soldiers give up their search for Peter in the asylum and move on to a similar place, located in the middle of no where. They search for clues of him and discover a teleportation device that takes them to a room where the power is located. They end up in a caged in parking lot where there is no escape but figuring out how to unlock the teleporter that takes them back to the infirmary. They contact Dr. Maxis only to find out he has been killed and that the world has been destroyed and infected with Element 115 from missles sent to the Earth from the Moon. They also find out that Richtofen is in control of the zombies. They go forward in time to a time where the infirmary has been teleported to a different dimension where someone else is in control, whos name is Shane. Their only way to escape is to set the time machine to the correct state and go back to where everything was normal. That is if the Time Machine doesn't fuck up and kill them. 

NEW! Links to both of the end game songs (Both are Avenged Sevenfold as I am a big fan of them)
Buyable Ending end game music
https://mega.co.nz/#!U8JjjI4C!PBS4MCoGwX1Hj9oWwjPWWyVzY9ZLGR4DZwvZjaBr4vU
Death
https://mega.co.nz/#!kgoGECoZ!WO93InKd1QSFpotQn6-7NQ_JG_N2o5uuo_2KKb-wirw
Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 04:04:10 pm by zsftw115
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I guess I have no choice but to post it here :/
Yeah what a shame.
Date Registered: 26 May 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
UPDATE: Added storyline
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
if your using the UGX mod why wouldnt you post it here? I hope by verruckt sprinters you dont mean from the start
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
if your using the UGX mod why wouldnt you post it here? I hope by verruckt sprinters you dont mean from the start
I really meant I was gonna post on ZM and here, and there will be runners from start but Verruckt sprinters will not come until about 6 or 7. I don't want the map to be TOO difficult.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I really meant I was gonna post on ZM and here, and there will be runners from start but Verruckt sprinters will not come until about 6 or 7. I don't want the map to be TOO difficult.

damn, cant stand maps with runners from the start but tis your map
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
damn, cant stand maps with runners from the start but tis your map
I may take them out just sayin'
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Anyway to make a difficulty setting at the main menu? Like, select Normal for no runners, select Hard for runners.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
Anyway to make a difficulty setting at the main menu? Like, select Normal for no runners, select Hard for runners.
I can try.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
UPDATE: Added more features. (Treyarch Style Easter egg, Different Game Over Songs)
Added links to new game over songs
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Fixed your image links, in the future please use image tags... [IMG ]*DIRECT URL*[/IMG ](remove spaces).

Also no offence but that first game over song has to be the most cliche modern rock song I have heard.
Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 04:33:03 pm by SajeOne
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
Fixed your image links, in the future please use image tags... [IMG ]*DIRECT URL*[/IMG ](remove spaces).

Also no offence but that first game over song has to be the most cliche modern rock song I have heard.
No offence taken.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
UPDATE: Sorry everyone, I won't be making a Treyarch style easter egg due to my low amount of experience with scripting stuff, so I will just have a regular buyable ending. As well Pack-a-Punch will just be a moving Pack-A-Punch instead of it being in one room.
Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 04:02:01 pm by zsftw115
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
UPDATE: Sorry everyone, I won't be making a Treyarch style easter egg due to my low amount of experience with scripting stuff, so I will just have a regular buyable ending. As well Pack-a-Punch will just be a moving Pack-A-Punch instead of it being in one room.
Have you tried posting a request on this page seeing if there are any active scripters who would be willing to help you out? You want something done, you gotta be proactive. At least exhaust your options first so that you can truly say you gave it your all.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
Update:
As it's been nearly a whole year since I made this W.I.P., I figure I should do an update for the map. I will do it in a Q&A style update.

Q: Is the map still in progress?
A: Sort of. I haven't really touched the map for MONTHS now, but I still have some plans to do some touch-ups on the map. Some people may have wondered about this. If you know me on the other sites for custom zombies, I have made some W.I.P.'s for other maps I started but never finished. This didn't mean I was gonna give up on the map.

Q: Will the map still feature UGX Mod 1.1?
A: Indeed it will. However it may be the only map I release that will feature the mod. Clearly nothing against UGX, I just like to manually do things rather than use something that other members of the community will use and use it in a majority of my future maps.

Q: Estimated release date?
A: Once I get done working on the basic layout of the map, (Rooms, perk locations, wall weapon locations, texturing, other things to improve the aesthetic design) I will wait for UGX mod V1.1 standalone to be publicly released if not already released, apply it to the map, heavily beta test it with friends (literally I will make sure we walk every millimeter of the map, jump everywhere, and do as much stupid stuff as possible with every feature just to make sure there are no minor/major/heavily noticeable bugs in the map), and then it will be released when ready. No exact date as there hasn't been a planned release date for UGX Mod V1.1.

That is all for the update. This was just to clear things up for anybody wondering about this map. Thank you for reading and have a good one.

Apologies if posting here is against the rules since it's been a while since anyone has posted here.

Loading ...