DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
NO LONGER EDITING / MODIFYING THIS MAP

UGX GunGame

Download Pirmary

Download Mirror

Screenshots

Description

This map is a update to my ugx_mod_gun_game (UGX Gun Game) in that version it was sniperbolts map now i took sniperbolts map and changed some textures and added the ugx mod this will be updated to UGX Version: 1.1 when its out i was waiting for that but i thought "its taking to long so ill update it later"

Features

Custom Textures
Custom Shaders
UGX Version 1.0.3
And a zombie counter

this map is designed for the gungame mode on the UGX mod but cand be played on any mode

2 rooms
jugg and double tapp 1 one
speed and quick the other
4 barriers
1 door costing $1000

Videos

My  Video
http://youtu.be/ahbylhKJFuw
A Few People Playing This Map
ESSOfps (old)
Call of Duty | World at War | Custom Map | UGX-GUN GAME | No Longer Working On This Map Sorry

Thanks To:
The UGX Team For Making A Amazing Mod
Sniper Bolt For The Map
And Others For Tuts On The Zombie Counter Stuff

FAQ

1) Why is your map name so unorininal?
A) Im not that imaganative and its a 2 room thing so youll be on gun game most of the time

2) Why do you useSniperBolts map and not you own
A) I tried to make a map from scratch once and it wouldnt spawn zombies you spawned under the map and you had no gun so i use SniperBolts map just to speed up the process

I cant think of what else to put in this map so if you could post some tuts i would love that thanks and see ya
-WARDOGSK93
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I don't really see how this map was specifically designed for Gun Game - it's just Sniperbolt's map with a few textures changes. I also think the name of this map is lazy and misleading...
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I don't really see how this map was specifically designed for Gun Game - it's just Sniper Bolt's map with a few textures changes. I also think the name of this map is lazy and misleading...

basicly i took Sniper Bolts map like i said and just put in changes but about the name yes its misleading but im not that imaginative and its a 2 room thing so your bound to play Gun Game on it most of the time so yeah that sums down the name for the map i've just started mapping / modding / scripting i've made other maps from scratch and i cant get zombies to spawn so i just use sniper bolts map
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
basicly i took Sniper Bolts map like i said and just put in changes but about the name yes its misleading but im not that imaginative and its a 2 room thing so your bound to play Gun Game on it most of the time so yeah that sums down the name for the map i've just started mapping / modding / scripting i've made other maps from scratch and i cant get zombies to spawn so i just use sniper bolts map

If your new and can't even make a working zombie spawner then maybe it would be a good idea to play with factory for a bit. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, just a suggestion.

on a slightly off-topic note: Damn, had no idea the UGX mod was so huge. lol
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
If you're going to put "WIP Map" in the title, then the topic doesn't belong in Releases because Releases is for finished maps. If this map is still a WIP then tell me and I will move it to the WIP section.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
If you're going to put "WIP Map" in the title, then the topic doesn't belong in Releases because Releases is for finished maps. If this map is still a WIP then tell me and I will move it to the WIP section.

yeah could you move it to the WIP section cause im new to forums and i don't know where to put things i thought released was for like maps that your putting to public

If your new and can't even make a working zombie spawner then maybe it would be a good idea to play with factory for a bit. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, just a suggestion.

on a slightly off-topic note: Damn, had no idea the UGX mod was so huge. lol

what do you mean factory how do i play with factory is factory der reise if so how do i edit it or what ever

Loading ...