• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
broken avatar :(
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
PUERI DOMUS aka Zombie School

Introduction

Hey everyone.

I'm working on a zombie map based on my school back home called Pueri Domus. It's a large school that has a Kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school in one campus. In the heart of the map are two soccer fields which the buildings are spread around it. There are 5  main large areas that each contain unique feature for the players to work on.  The map begins with players in the middle soccer field. Their first objective is to turn on power at the kindergarten building. Once power is on the players move from building to building (elementary-middle-high school etc...) completing small unique challenges in each grade. (the uniqueness of the challenges depend on how quickly and easily I learn to script when I start tackling that aspect of the project. If I struggle too hard and can't find the help I might just stick to the scripting options provided by the awesome users here at UGX. The objective of the map is to make it through all 4 buildings and "graduate" to beat the map.

This is my first map so I have no idea how to scale difficulty but this is going to be a HARD map to beat. This won't be a box style map. Because I studied there for many years I plan on adding every last detail I can remember. There will be many easter eggs regarding where I used to sit where my best friend got laid where we had a paint fight where I had my first kiss etc...

Features
- Die Rise Mainframe teleporter system
- 4 Classic Perks
- (More perks depending if the map is too difficult)
- A wooded area that you must survive one whole round
- Small Easter eggs including music and radios (the radios are going to be relevant for my friends who I'm making the map for)
- Keys that are required to escape elementary school
- The high school will require a constant supply of "gasoline" to power the generators and keep the lights on.
- Diplomas in the heart of each building that unlock the ending
- More if I can think of more
Current State of Progress

ExoSkeleton InteriorZombiesScriptingDetail
Center Map   
Cafeteria   
Kindergarten     
Elementary Shcool    
Middle School   
Highschool     
Videos / Pictures

In-game walk through

Radiant walk through
Birds Eye view Pic
Final Thoughts
This project is a large one (for me at least). This is also my first map and I Want to make it good! What I've got right now has taken me a month already due to finals and other responsibilities. I hope to finish it by the summer of 2019. I'll be pretty active in the community and if there is any specific thing you saw that you would like to rip from my map lmk. I'm building this for my friends that I used to play zombies in school with. I'm not really worried about making sure my map is the only style out there so if any of you want me to rip xmodels or prefabs from my map shoot me a pm. I really hope you guys are out there because I think I'll be asking many questions in the future.  Shoot me any question you have and if you have advice please leave some! 

Thank you everyone,
Triple Ace Out
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Do I look like a Fcking magician?
Signature
A.K.A IamBEAR
IamTIMMEHHH's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
IamTIMMEHHH's Contact & Social LinksIamTIMMEHHH#IamBEAR
your first map is not a boxmap, i am proud ;)
Date Registered: 12 September 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
mapping_noob's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
mapping_noob's Contact & Social Links
Hey, if you need help let me know I can port/make model for you and help up make textures or maybe make you prefabs so u can drop things into maps so it blends. Just let me know tho

Loading ...