Hello everyone! I've been very busy the past year or so, and haven't been able to be a part of the community as a result. I got married, have been a part of an indie film group, and tried my hand at writing. But now I'm back to let everybody know this project IS NOT DEAD! And I've got some exciting news to share with everybody regarding it! Note that I started a new thread because I'm unsure of how to unlock an old thread.
UPDATED 04/27/2019 Now onto the features:
- NECRONOMICON WEAPON!
- CHAINSAW MELEE WEAPON!
- BO1 weapons.
- A few BO2 and BO3 weapons.
- Intense detail.
- Beautiful lighting.
- Playing as Ash, travel back and forth in time and space from the iconic cabin and the medieval world of "Army of Darkness."
- Tons of custom audio, including: Tons of hilarious Ash one liners replacing original character dialogue, a complete overhaul of zombie sounds. Every sound is either deadite vocals or better sounding zombie sounds, some of which I created myself!
- Soul collectors.
- Custom vision. I decided to give the vision a 80's horror film aesthetic. It's like playing through the original evil dead film!
- Tons of Evil Dead easter eggs.
- Lots of custom FX.
And now for some videos and pictures!
Geres the all new Necronomicon weapon in action!
A short video showcasing the chainsaw weapon:
Here's some photos of the environment:
We're sorry. The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
Yeah man! I was hung up for the longest time on the chainsaw. It just wouldn't be evil dead without it. But I FINALLY managed to rig something up. I'm aiming for Halloween for a final release, but we will see what happens!