Date Registered: 9 August 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Bac0NM0nst3r's Groups
Bac0NM0nst3r's Contact & Social Links
Im not the best at making maps, but i feel this is going to be my most ambitions project so far. The current design is a rough draft just so i can get a shell to work on. A little make this part bigger here, a little extra lighting there, you get the gist.

I plan to use custom textures only, to really give this map a more "custom" feel (what?:P )

From my release of slums, a good portion of people voted in favor of plenty of weapons form other maps as a more desirable feature, so i plan to impliment all of the weapon ports i have. BO1, BO2, BO3, MW2, MW3, and the few weapons from Ghosts , Battlefield hardline and CSGO. You know how deathreaper0 has a ton of custom perks? I take this inspiration from him to really make something special and different.

From what i learned from slums and little town, gameplay will be a big focus. From my end, all the pathing and zombies seemed to work just fine, no issues with them standing in place but somehow the community had issues, but i didnt. So ill really be focusing more effort into there and will later post asking for beta testers

Do you all like dog rounds? I do. I feel they give a little needed variety in WaW in comparison to other maps with no dogs. If you all dont, tell me in the comments and ill trash them. And yes, ill make sure special zombies dont spawn on dog rounds too :D

Also, i LOVE the soft/hard destruction from rainbow six siege. Im going to try to code a breach charge in, so the player can either discover hidden areas or just open the map for fun. That's going to be hard lol, and if anyone can link me to various scripting tutorials, that will be much appreciated. Please tell me in the comments if this sounds like something you would like to use and ill relaly try to provide something special!

broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING