Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
boysta2011's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
boysta2011's Contact & Social Linksboysta2011boysta2011BOYSTAA
Not played CZ for 2 months and this map worked ok on my lap top, 50 was the target and enjoyed smashing some zombies again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK3TaKUG2Qo&list=UUMz_4WFv6x6lsOUhUixjH1g

Boysta
broken avatar :(
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Nice video! That's way further than I ever played it:D
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Not played CZ for 2 months and this map worked ok on my lap top, 50 was the target and enjoyed smashing some zombies again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK3TaKUG2Qo&list=UUMz_4WFv6x6lsOUhUixjH1g

Boysta

Nice! Always enjoy your play style!
Date Registered: 20 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
boysta2011's Groups
boysta2011's Contact & Social Linksboysta2011boysta2011BOYSTAA
Thanks mate, you will when i get on your map! :D Im not one of these YT's who want to play maps before everyone else but i would like a weeks notice when your ready, if thats ok, thanks

I tried your christmas warehouse but it lagged on my laptop :( im looking into a good pc in the future

Double Post Merge: January 12, 2015, 07:33:12 pm
@ Alerion. I would of gone further but i thought 50 was a good round. Its a tight map but i found a good training spot.
Thanks for making the map ( the buyable ending is too low and i had that at round 12 i think or something like that )
Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:33:12 pm by boysta2011
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Thanks mate, you will when i get on your map! :D Im not one of these YT's who want to play maps before everyone else but i would like a weeks notice when your ready, if thats ok, thanks

I tried your christmas warehouse but it lagged on my laptop :( im looking into a good pc in the future

;D Sure np, you'll need at least a week to prepare for that  ;)  No eta yet though, srry..
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I designed it to be a challenge map but didn't want to set the buyable ending too high as some players tend to get bored after opening everything up.
I might actually make a non-christmas version with a bit more challenging elements and/or the possibility to get on the 1st floor.

Loading ...