Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
SonicR360's Groups
SonicR360's Contact & Social LinksSonicR360SonicR360SonicR360SonicR360SonicR360
Good evening..... I hope you are well.
I came across this and decided to play.....  The map is small.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNbMFcM7kyc&t=1019s

The above link is to show the game does indeed load and play absolutely fine.
I do not wish to sound rude, but as I mentioned to the developer, it felt like a "polished" version of an original map I played, but maybe is could possible to make it larger... or more windows, more space, areas to explore.

I am not sure if the Dev is on UGX, but it has been posted on his Steam workshop page.

All the very best  and have a nice weekend.
Simon
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
dude just fucking stop posting the same map with different textures. do i need to insult every box mapper's mom so that they can stop with this god awful shitty trend that they dare to call a "challenge" which has never been funny from day one? i was actually having a good day for once, but now i'm fucking pissed. thank you.
Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 07:07:30 pm by johndoe
Date Registered: 7 June 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
SonicR360's Groups
dude just fucking stop posting the same map with different textures. do i need to insult every box mapper's mom so that they can stop with this god awful shitty trend that they dare to call a "challenge" which has never been funny from day one? i was actually having a good day for once, but now i'm fucking pissed. thank you.
Who forced you to reply??  :)

Double Post Merge: January 27, 2017, 07:44:01 pm
I see someone has made another small map.... Guess you will not be watching it JohnDoey:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846525526

Will look at this when I can get sometime.
All the very best :)
Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 07:44:01 pm by SonicR360
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
Who forced you to reply??  :)
who forced you to film yourself while playing a shitty box map and pretending you were enjoying it?
Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 07:44:23 pm by johndoe
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
SonicR360's Groups
who forced you to film yourself while playing a shitty box map and pretending you were enjoying it?
But who forced you to reply!
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
But who forced you to reply!
you did. with those shitty little box maps you post every fucking once in a while. seriously what's the fucking point? do you also happen to own a big vehicle to compensate for you small penis?
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
SonicR360's Groups
you did. with those shitty little box maps you post every fucking once in a while. seriously what's the fucking point? do you also happen to own a big vehicle to compensate for you small penis?
That's not what you said last night   :D
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
That's not what you said last night   :D
judging by that comeback, i can tell someone hasn't graduated primary school and also is hiding in the closet.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
SonicR360's Groups
judging by that comeback, i can tell someone hasn't graduated primary school and also is hiding in the closet.

LOL !!! Have a great weekend!
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
LOL !!! Have a great weekend!
you don't get to wish me a great weekend after ruining my fucking day old man! and you can't just end a conversation by saying "LOL !!!" (ps: it's gramatically wrong to put a space between words and punctiation marks which proves my theory about your education level true)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
SonicR360's Groups
you don't get to wish me a great weekend after ruining my fucking day old man! and you can't just end a conversation by saying "LOL !!!" (ps: it's gramatically wrong to put a space between words and punctiation marks which proves my theory about your education level true)

You are the one that got personal!
No one forced you to reply
Go figure!
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
You are the one that got personal!
No one forced you to reply
Go figure!
you made it personal when you posted a box map video. you forced me to reply when you posted a video of yourself pretending you were enjoying playing that box map. enjoy your youtube money.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
SonicR360's Groups
you made it personal when you posted a box map video. you forced me to reply when you posted a video of yourself pretending you were enjoying playing that box map. enjoy your youtube money.

It has nothing to do with the money my friend, I do it to just play games. Not many people my age play these games I guess. I am sorry you do not like the video.  But I never forced you to comment.

I saw you commented on a map "cheesecube" .... So I will not post that on here. But it looks nice.
I wish you a good weekend, and hope you can get over this.

Again, best wishes for a nice weekend. (we can just forget this post if you like)  :)

Double Post Merge: January 27, 2017, 08:06:29 pm
Actually John, if you make maps, I am happy to try one you have created, no problem.

Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 08:06:29 pm by SonicR360
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
It has nothing to do with the money my friend, I do it to just play games. Not many people my age play these games I guess. I am sorry you do not like the video.  But I never forced you to comment.

I saw you commented on a map "cheesecube" .... So I will not post that on here. But it looks nice.
I wish you a good weekend, and hope you can get over this.

Again, best wishes for a nice weekend. (we can just forget this post if you like)  :)

Double Post Merge: January 27, 2017, 08:06:29 pm
Actually John, if you make maps, I am happy to try one you have created, no problem.
i know i know i'm just messing with you. i have no quarrel with you or anything. i'm just trying to keep box maps out of here because they are cancer and you're not really helping with those videos you're posting because kids tend to think they'll be famous if some youtuber plays their box map.

if you really want to do some good with your youtube personality, then go play some maps that are made by actual mappers. and you don't really need my help to find good maps, just look at the old waw releases.

i only released one map and it was shit in my opinion :D i was also pretty drunk while working on it so it's best i don't ashame myself again by bringing that map up but you might want to take a look at this one once it's released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8-W4ZL-aU

ps: your joke game is terrible. you look like you're old enough to have kids that you can tell dad jokes to. so please come up with jokes that are funnier than "that's not what you said last night".
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
SonicR360's Groups
i know i know i'm just messing with you. i have no quarrel with you or anything. i'm just trying to keep box maps out of here because they are cancer and you're not really helping with those videos you're posting because kids tend to think they'll be famous if some youtuber plays their box map.

if you really want to do some good with your youtube personality, then go play some maps that are made by actual mappers. and you don't really need my help to find good maps, just look at the old waw releases.

i only released one map and it was shit in my opinion :D i was also pretty drunk while working on it so it's best i don't ashame myself again by bringing that map up but you might want to take a look at this one once it's released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8-W4ZL-aU

ps: your joke game is terrible. you look like you're old enough to have kids that you can tell dad jokes to. so please come up with jokes that are funnier than "that's not what you said last night".

Afternoon John (I hope this is your name, if not I apologise).
Thanks for the reply. I am truly sorry for doing the small maps, and I did not realise it was being moderated so I promise to cut this down.

Someone posted a map of Mario Bros, so I may try this out.

I am happy to check your video out... I am amazed you created it while you were drunk :)

I am being totally honest here, but I am a nice guy. Yes I am a Dad with 2 kids. I have had this channel for almost 8-9 years. It only started because someone told me "you should show your gameplay videos on YouTube". And that is how it started. I do not expect to be famous in any shape or form.

So I play the games just for fun. I fully understand small maps seem to be "very common" and I am sorry that I posted a few on here. So I will reduce it down for you, no problem.

The last thing I want is to be considered annoying. I simply wanted to share the gameplay. No offence was meant.

Now I will go check out your map you created in a drunken state!

All the best
Simon

Loading ...