Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ShadowSectum's Groups
ShadowSectum's Contact & Social LinksShadowSectum
Hello Mates, I am ShadowSectum and i play any games that i enjoy and that i can make videos out of. I am also  Zombie Slayer although i consider myself as the Zombie Rusher to understand why i call myself that you should see the second zombie video i uploaded in which i was near death more than once and still beat the map. Hope you guys enjoy and im just asking for a chance. If you want to check out the Near Death game here is the link: I Won!!! / World at War Custom Zombies Map: Workshop
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ShadowSectum,
                         That was a heck of a video, impressive gameplay. I couldn't tell if I was really enjoying it or if I was having a seizure to the beat of really fast techno. Keep it up though :)
Date Registered: 31 December 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
ShadowSectum's Groups
ShadowSectum's Contact & Social LinksShadowSectum
Thanks for the Support, and the only reason the music is so sped up, is because i want to evade copyrights so instead of going normal it goes two times faster, but in the videos upcoming i will actually talk and nothing will be sped up giving potential seizures  :). If you ever wanna play Custom Zombies My Steam is shadowsectum. Have a nice day and happy gaming.

Loading ...