UGX-Mods

Everything Else => YouTube => Topic started by: ShadowSectum on December 31, 2013, 10:44:49 pm

Title: Newly Started Zombie Youtuber
Post by: ShadowSectum on December 31, 2013, 10:44:49 pm
Hello Mates, I am ShadowSectum and i play any games that i enjoy and that i can make videos out of. I am also  Zombie Slayer although i consider myself as the Zombie Rusher to understand why i call myself that you should see the second zombie video i uploaded in which i was near death more than once and still beat the map. Hope you guys enjoy and im just asking for a chance. If you want to check out the Near Death game here is the link: I Won!!! / World at War Custom Zombies Map: Workshop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYhgDj-rVc8#)
Title: Re: Newly Started Zombie Youtuber
Post by: tomikaze on January 01, 2014, 01:28:31 am
ShadowSectum,
                         That was a heck of a video, impressive gameplay. I couldn't tell if I was really enjoying it or if I was having a seizure to the beat of really fast techno. Keep it up though :)
Title: Re: Newly Started Zombie Youtuber
Post by: ShadowSectum on January 01, 2014, 02:22:37 am
Thanks for the Support, and the only reason the music is so sped up, is because i want to evade copyrights so instead of going normal it goes two times faster, but in the videos upcoming i will actually talk and nothing will be sped up giving potential seizures  :). If you ever wanna play Custom Zombies My Steam is shadowsectum. Have a nice day and happy gaming.