Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
boysta2011's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
boysta2011's Contact & Social Linksboysta2011boysta2011BOYSTAA
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Boysta, are you the same guy who used to post over on CoDZ? Your name looks familiar but not sure if it is you or not.

Good run on the map too man. I made it to 50 on this one time and it was not easy.

Edit : I am a closet Liverpool fan (which is strange for a Rangers fan! lol), but think that losing Suarez is going to be a major blow for the team this coming season, ban or not. Gonna need to spend big on a striker to replace that man. Not sure if Lambert is up to it to be honest.
Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 12:56:55 pm by DeathBringerZen
Date Registered: 20 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
boysta2011's Groups
boysta2011's Contact & Social Linksboysta2011boysta2011BOYSTAA
no im not on codz, my mate chopper is i think? i might have posted 2 years ago...

lfc will be good again this season, surarez was diff class and a shame to lose him but thats footy, lambert will get 15 goals :) you can remind me next season lol, we signed some good players so far :D
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
no im not on codz, my mate chopper is i think? i might have posted 2 years ago...

Chopper is a top bloke. Yeah, I knew I knew your name from somewhere, and I know where from now. I actually watched a few of your videos. One of them was the Tranzit Round 70 world record video, and the Origins round 100 no EE.

I am sure I saw one of your posts not too long ago on CoDZ. Sure it was on one of the many Superhands threads, but I definitely know you more from the Youtube videos you do. You are a damn fine strategist mate.

RE: The Pool... I am not doubting Lamberts ability but I would like to see Rodgers go for a fast paces striker. Shame you missed out on Sanchez but there is better players than him out there anyway. I am sure the club will do just fine anyway. Pretty gutted the failed at the last hurdle last season. Don't blame Gerrard myself though. Just the media looking for a scapegoat as per usual with that one.
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I challenge you to do the same on Overflow. It's a hard map, well thats what i have been told

Loading ...