Created 8 years ago
by chromastone10
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Love the map had lots of fun with friends playing it :)

Just found one little bug tho where you can slide in midair (Jump/Space + Press C) And its like flying lol :P

Keep up the good work :)
Date Registered: 21 March 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
JZKitty's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Story:

You are a military trained guard at this secret research base, meant for testing all manner of equipment for war, you where one of the best in the military but where sent to guard here because if any of the stuff in this base was to fall in the hands of the enemys, the world would surely end.

Not much happened at the base, you always found it safe and low key, no explosions, gunshots, screaming like on the battlefield. Nobody really told you anything or any of the experiments they worked on further in the base, you were just meant to guard the front in case of any kind of attack on the base. Everything was great, well it was until you received a distress call, a breakout at the Pentagon was reported, so you and your team was sent to investigate. After fighting undead and finding so survivors at the Pentagon you are sent back to the base thinking it will be safe and you can rest up and figure out whats going on and why the dead are walking... only upon returning you find the entire base in ruins, and all of your co-workers now wanting to eat your eyes directly from their sockets. You are rather confused as to how the heck this happened while you where away, so its up to you and your team to figure out how this happened at what should have been a highly secure and safe place to survive the zombie outbreak.

Thank you chroma, as always, an awesome map! ^.^
Date Registered: 29 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
vendettared's Groups
vendettared's Contact & Social Links
This map was helluva fun, the Dual FMGs were godly and just plain awesome to run around with.

ISSUES:
The Secret Room with PAP- the window next to PAP is highly susceptible to a glitch that allows the player to pass through the walls. I believe when a zombie smacks you near/within the vicinity of the window, it will push the player to the other side of their spawn point behind the window. This was pretty funny because I kept fixing the window beside the zombies as they try to remove the barricades.

Spawns are inconsistent - Do forgive me as I haven't the faintest clue on the technical know-how of map making but it appears that zombie spawn areas after opening the bridge is too far from the players to be challenging. We noticed that when the players elect to camp on the magnificent wooden bridge, the zombie spawns tend to be a tad bit too distant from our locations, essentially allowing us to pick the zombies apart piecemeal. I recall the map Shangrila with a similar wooden bridge where it feels like this is the best way to survive and then the players get assaulted by zombies frenetically and it keeps the players alert. Plus, the occasional Napalm Zombie or Shrieker or monkey keeps the players from getting relaxed complacent.

Suggestions:

A boss would make the game even more fun - A boss of some sort would make the game even more intense and definitely fun if it would chase the players around, especially because with the presence of the teleporter, it might be a fun idea for players to go do something like  "Oh crap, here he comes, everyone to the teleporter, quick!"

PAP is too easily accessible - The game becomes a lot easier when you access the mystery box early on and the PAP is easily accessible by going through the teleporters randomly.  I humbly suggest that the teleporters should be deactivated at first, so players would have to work through the map to get their weapons PAP.

Anyway, this is a cool map and I fully understand this is how you designed the map and intended it to be. We really had a blast, running around through the teleporters while shooting zombies and the custom Wonder Weapon was pretty neat.
Date Registered: 16 March 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
gaboo2415's Groups
gaboo2415's Contact & Social Links
My friend has been on round 12 for 3 hours looking for an easter egg. All he has found is if you shoot the submarine with the gursh gun, all that happens is Samantha laughs and lightning strikes. Can you please tell us if there's an easter egg

Loading ...